slavecage is offline New Member

Question My cycle any thoughts Omnadren clomid

My first cycle as a novice is omnadren 250 10 weeks 1 amp per week followed by clomid treatment. Im 23 years old 255 6 foot 2, athletic build small gut Should I include Dbol in my stack using only 15 mg a day to ensure that i do not risk major side efects like bitch tits and what not. The last month I have been a non stop gym rat going 2 times a day for cardio and reps. I plan on starting my cycle sometime in february when I can really discipline myself to a healthy diet. My goal is to be "that guy" but in an impressive way. Ive done my HW and researched all these supplements, but i want to hear from somebody who has tried either of these supplements and what kind of results or side effects they had. Will clomid negate any side effects I might experience? Considering taking estrodex made by the SAN group as another source of anti estrogen treatment. If you couldnt tell this bitch tit thing is making me real nervous. To many steroid stories when I was younger has got me wondering the legitimacy of the claims. Thanks to all who respond

Swellin Guest
    I don't doubt that you have done some homework, but you have not done it here at AR. Clomid will do nothing as an anti e. Sust/Omna needs to be injected at least twice a week. Look for a post by LuvMyRoids...follow the link in his signature on sustanon . Just recently, there was a post with an excel spreadsheet for sust users...it is awesome! It can really show you how unstable your bllod levels will be, at 1 shot per week. Unstable blood levels are a huge contributor to many of those bad side effects.

As for the gyno (bitch tits), nolva and l-dex.
    The clomid restarts your natty test.

Dbol at 15mg per day is below...low dose. No need for your first cycle. Why not try a nice single ester test....test e or cyp?

Reading that chart made no sense as a first time user. According to the AR steroid profile, it is not necessary to take more then 250 mg a week as a first time user. I want to achieve gains without putting my body at risk. I cant get my hands on anything else at the moment aside from the 2 mentioned. The AR chart also said that clomid can help reduce estrogen like side effects. So now I'm really confused. Staright answer will the cycle im taking casue side effects and what kind of gains should i expect to see? Sorry frustration is kicking in, i have heard 10 million answers to one question

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

first cycle

sust/omna needs to be shot e3d but i would save it for another cycle and go with a singe ester test only cycle for your 1st to see what if any sides you are prone to. nolva for anti-estrogen and clomid for pct simple as that!

Swellin Guest
    Straight answer...yes and no...sorry. Some people can run 2 grams of test with low sides...some run 300mg test and get every side imagineable...you won't know until you run it. The problem with the 250 per week is the insane rollercoaster that your blood levels go on.

Rollercoaster blood levels= more sides.

Some of the profiles are not exactly right. Research here on the forums, and you will get a better idea.

Dbol will bloat the hell out of you. Many folks bloat from omna/sust. Forget running 250 omna! You could get away with 250-300 test e or cyp....but there are four esters in omna that will have your blood levels peaking all over the place. It really needs to be injected E3D or even more often.

Consider this.....if clomid caused a rapid rise in the body's natural test levels....and excess test aromatizes into estrogen....clomid can actually cause an increase in estrogen in the body. That is why people also run Nolva with their clomid for pct.

I realize that my explanation is oversimplified, but I hope it gets the point across.

yep

i agree... the different esters in sust/omna are kinda time released and cause of that and the fact some of the esters are longer than others causes the "rollercoaster" effect with your blood levels. hope this helps

TicAl is offline Junior Member
    i had good results w/only 30mg dbol /day for 4 weeks and omna @500mg/week for 8 weeks.

250/week really is too low to get the gains you're looking for.....

Wow Thanks guys so much for all the info I thought it was more simple the way it was explained to me by the guys at the gym and what I've read. You guys make it seem more complicated and more dangerous for the true novice such as myself.... Thanks for looking out!!!!

simple

well i think it is simple.. when you have done the research that comes along with being responsibilities of using A/S.

Thread Information