magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

just checking up on pct

Ok i've decided to run ldex and nolva throughout my cycle in order to cut down on bloat and sides. Now my next question is do i stop the ldex the week of my last injection or should i run it say one week longer, or should i just run it throughout pct???? I've tried to search this but haven;t found anything in regard of when to stop taking it. I will be running the nolva throughtout the enire cycle @ 10mg/Ed and will then bump it to 20mg/Ed 2 weeks after my last Enanth. inject. and will run it with the clomid PCT. (300/100/50 & 20mg nolva)

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Im doing the same thing bro and I am going to run my L-dex for one week after my last injection and then continue forward with my PCT clomid and nolva.

Ok thats mainly whats i was looking for. So you're saying run the ldex one week past injection. so in essence there will be one week with nothing?? (since your supposed to wait 2 weeks from last test E shot to start?) And the PCT will then consist of NOlva@ 20 and Clom @ 300/100/50.

Well you still run your nolva with the L-dex and then up the nolva to 20. If you still have enough L-dex you can run it throughout your PCT at .25mg ED. I am just not going to have enough so I think the clomid and nolva will do fine. I am also going to do some HCG for a few days

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    sounds like a plan, your pct looks good. Good luck bro

OK thanks, I was looking at all my math with the handy cycle planner.. and i figured ill have enough ldex to go just about the whole cycle (one week short) my only other question would be about a rebound one all this blockage of the estro. won;t the systme be flooded sine ill be using the anti- E and ldex?? or should natural level be at such a level by then it won;t have much effect
    Just something i was wondering about

You should be fine the natural levels should bump back up again unless your system is really sensitive.

Thread Information