Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

first cycle - oral only

my friend wants me to get him some AS and he cant to shots and i have mentioned transdermal but he's stuck on oral, even though i've recommended against it because of toxicity. he's 42, 5'11", 175 #, very low body fat, somewhat muscular, an active person. i mentioined why not get started with some andro and i'm considering dbol . any recommendations? he also has a 14 year old son he wants to incorporate into the program.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    whoa!!!!!!!!!!!! the 14 year old can stay out of it for another 10 years!!! serious..... yeah the 42 year old can maybe do hgh or test 500mg a week. tell him to research and figure out what he wants.

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobie Wah
    my friend wants me to get him some AS and he cant to shots and i have mentioned transdermal but he's stuck on oral, even though i've recommended against it because of toxicity. he's 42, 5'11", 175 #, very low body fat, somewhat muscular, an active person. i mentioined why not get started with some andro and i'm considering dbol. any recommendations? he also has a 14 year old son he wants to incorporate into the program.
    Tell him he is not ready to use steroids because of the fact that he is 42 and still scared of pins. Also, I seriously question the intelligence of a man who wants to put his 14 year old son on gear. Oral only cycles are a waste of time IMO. Putting a 14 year old on any form of gear is really ****ing stupid.

Sorken is offline Member
    Well.. have no coment about the 14years old kid.. everything is said..
    As for the father.. he should run some test... no cycle without test !

wimp is offline Associate Member
    Oral only cycles are mainly a waste. Tell him he needs to get over his fear of needles to have a good cycle. I dont know why he's thinking about putting his kid on, that's not a smart move.

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    He should do a test cycle, he will also see nice results if its his first cycle and the fact that hes 42.

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

Smile pins

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    Tell him he is not ready to use steroids because of the fact that he is 42 and still scared of pins. Also, I seriously question the intelligence of a man who wants to put his 14 year old son on gear. Oral only cycles are a waste of time IMO. Putting a 14 year old on any form of gear is really ****ing stupid.
    he's not afraid of pins. he's afraid of his wife finding out about needles and divorcing him. believe me i've been trying to convince him otherwise. he has a shop where he could stash them, do weekly shots, cut up and flush the points. i also questioned the 14 year old, but he's skinny too. he needs a solution because the mass you put on in your teenage years sticks with you thru life. they have a natural slim configuration, hard to put on weight, like myself. he may be afraid the pins leave a mark like RD pins. his wife illegally is going into the tatoo businsess, tattoos are illegal here, and they have needles on them so maybe i can convince him otherwise, but it's been a hard sale, believe me.

Thread Information