thetaskmaster is offline New Member

what brand works best from mex.????

Please tell me what you all think, tornel, q-vet, denkall, brovel. Has anybody had good results, which brand worked best. I have not had much luck with any of these, what do you think. thanks

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    im sorry, but if you havent had any luck with ANY of them, there may be other issues at hand.

Blog Entries
    Sadly, i think i have actually used tornel, brovel, qv, and denkall. all worked for me. But qv and denkall definately have better reps.

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

qv

ive had qv prop and i have some qv test cyp. i havent opened yet. with my sources qv was by far the cheapest. everything else being the same i went with that, for now. the bottle was factory sealed, factory manufactured with a hologram and everything. as for the quality, i have nothing to compare it with, but it wasn't fake and i had less pain from the prop than i do with home brew prop. made per harvey's recipe (but the shots got bigger) the other guy said qv had a good rep, so i'd consider searching and seeing what the questionable product batch may have been, avoid it and go with QV, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Sadly, i think i have actually used tornel, brovel, qv, and denkall. all worked for me. But qv and denkall definately have better reps.
    I mostly use qv I'm 27 have a 625 deadlift and a 455 bench, no suits or shirts. I'm 5'8 230lbs. do you think I expect to much

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thetaskmaster
    I mostly use qv I'm 27 have a 625 deadlift and a 455 bench, no suits or shirts. I'm 5'8 230lbs. do you think I expect to much
    I cant tell whether this is some sort of flame, or lookin for honest feedback

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    I cant tell whether this is some sort of flame, or lookin for honest feedback
    I'm just a coal miner from ky. have not used computer alot, what is a flame

Thread Information