johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

test 250, deca qv 300, winstrol

when taking all test enthanate 250, deca qv 300, and winstrol .....
    im taking liquid idex .5 eod.
    im on my first week goin to the second....
    should i be takin nolva with this everday 10mg,. so i wont get gyno or will idex help me so i wont get that when im on the cycle. im doing a 12 week cycle.

also about the 3rd week i will be on this i have to leave and get on a plane, and i was just wondering what i should bring to take bc i cant have roids with me bc im boarding on a plane, and im leaving for 3 days the days are thurs and comin back on Sunday by plane. i wont be able to work out at all. so i was thinking if i should shoot up on the saturday before and then shoot up on that tuesday , and work out hard and then thurs- sunday will be like my weekend... what should i do? bc i will be on my peak. i have to go on this trip...my regular shooting up days are usually on mon- thurs but change sometimes,..Do you think i will be okay on this trip since im not goin to be working out./ im thinking test enthanate and deca will be kicked in since it will be week 3. what do u think... also do u think i can bring nolvadex and liquidex on the plane to be put in my bags..

last of all do you think i should be taking nolva through out this cycle, so i wont get gyno bc im taking liquid idex rite now as we speak. what should i do...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    when taking all test enthanate 250, deca qv 300, and winstrol .....
    im taking liquid idex .5 eod.
    im on my first week goin to the second....
    should i be takin nolva with this everday 10mg,. so i wont get gyno or will idex help me so i wont get that when im on the cycle. im doing a 12 week cycle.

also about the 3rd week i will be on this i have to leave and get on a plane, and i was just wondering what i should bring to take bc i cant have roids with me bc im boarding on a plane, and im leaving for 3 days the days are thurs and comin back on Sunday by plane. i wont be able to work out at all. so i was thinking if i should shoot up on the saturday before and then shoot up on that tuesday , and work out hard and then thurs- sunday will be like my weekend... what should i do? bc i will be on my peak. i have to go on this trip...my regular shooting up days are usually on mon- thurs but change sometimes,..Do you think i will be okay on this trip since im not goin to be working out./ im thinking test enthanate and deca will be kicked in since it will be week 3. what do u think... also do u think i can bring nolvadex and liquidex on the plane to be put in my bags..

last of all do you think i should be taking nolva through out this cycle, so i wont get gyno bc im taking liquid idex rite now as we speak. what should i do...
    I would take both the idex and nolva to prevent gyno, better to prevent it then get it and deal with it then, jmo. Secondly if your leaving on thurs. just shoot before you leave and monday again when your back. A few days off aren't going to effect ya.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    I would take both the idex and nolva to prevent gyno, better to prevent it then get it and deal with it then, jmo. Secondly if your leaving on thurs. just shoot before you leave and monday again when your back. A few days off aren't going to effect ya.

im leavin on a thurs. in about 3 weeks actually it will be week 4 of my cycle....
    so shoot it up the saturday before, and then shoot it up on like wed. and then i can be off for a couple of days and come back on a Sunday and resume it all over again and how would that be.... and it wont effect it., what if i dont get as much protein in me...and i know for sure im not goin to be working out....
    also how much nolva do i need to be taking ? i have liquids and pills? and you said take it throughout my cycle./...rite? also is it legal to bring nolvadex and liquididex to be packied iin your own bag before u take off on a flight.... so if i put it in my bag its not illegal?

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    As for the nolva I would take 10mg ED but I don't know it it is leagal to pack teh nolav and l-dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapman393
    As for the nolva I would take 10mg ED but I don't know it it is leagal to pack teh nolav and l-dex.
    so what should i do if i cant pack them in a bag... i mite get gyno perhaps, while on my trip ,.. that would suck.. i dont know what to do./

Thread Information