NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned

Questions about my first cycle

I just started my first cycle of test enan. 400mg for 8 weeks. My ass is a tinybit sore in the spot i injected into, is this normal or do I have some ****ty quality gear on hand? I was shaking pretty bad when I was injecting too, so I dunno if that was a contributing factor or not.

Also, about MPB. Once my test levels drop back to normal when I'm done with my cycle and my PCT and taking finasteride and everything... is there a chance that my hair will continue to fall out? My father didn't start noticing hairloss until he was about 40 or 45, and right now he's 59 and I've seen ppl who're 22 and have lost more hair than him. People have been telling me different things about test and hairloss, so I don't really know what to believe. I'd hate to start going bald at the age of 19

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    youre only 19? well, if you've already started your cycle there's no use in telling you to wait. But, you need to run the test for at leat 10 weeks. enanthate is a long acting ester and doesn't even kick in until around week 4 or 5, so an eight week cycle is not enough. also, what brand are u using? oh, and shaking during injection may cause more scar tissue to form.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NEED2BEHUGE
    I just started my first cycle of test enan. 400mg for 8 weeks. My ass is a tinybit sore in the spot i injected into, is this normal or do I have some ****ty quality gear on hand? I was shaking pretty bad when I was injecting too, so I dunno if that was a contributing factor or not.

Also, about MPB. Once my test levels drop back to normal when I'm done with my cycle and my PCT and taking finasteride and everything... is there a chance that my hair will continue to fall out? My father didn't start noticing hairloss until he was about 40 or 45, and right now he's 59 and I've seen ppl who're 22 and have lost more hair than him. People have been telling me different things about test and hairloss, so I don't really know what to believe. I'd hate to start going bald at the age of 19
    Shaking can cause some more soreness, cause the needle tip is tearing at your insides if your moving it alot, also your doing your first inject so it's something new to your body, and as far as hair falling out if your prone to it, then certain steroids will further enhance it.

NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    youre only 19? well, if you've already started your cycle there's no use in telling you to wait. But, you need to run the test for at leat 10 weeks. enanthate is a long acting ester and doesn't even kick in until around week 4 or 5, so an eight week cycle is not enough. also, what brand are u using? oh, and shaking during injection may cause more scar tissue to form.
    I'm using QFS brand test enan. I did purchase a 10 week supply, but I thought I'd just shorten it down seeing as its my first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    Shaking can cause some more soreness, cause the needle tip is tearing at your insides if your moving it alot, also your doing your first inject so it's something new to your body, and as far as hair falling out if your prone to it, then certain steroids will further enhance it.
    What about the aftermath though? Like lets say I use finasteride to block DHT throughout my cycle, when I stop what are the chances of my hair continueing to fall out if I were to naturally start loosing my hair at the age of 40? I'm thinking 0% since my test levels will be back to normal, but I'm not sure. Should I even be worried about hairloss at such a conservative dosage of test?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if you bought 10 weeks of gear,,, then do 10 weeks,,, get the most out of it. and for test 10 weeks is minimum.... i hope you have pct planned with pct.

Thread Information