johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

liquidex or nolvadex

im taking 20ccs of test and 10ccs of deca and then 20cc of winstrol at the end
    i m also taking liquidex .5eod through out cycle///
    i was wondering if i should take nolva every day throughout cycle and also for pct.as well
    and if soo how much throughout the cycle.... i have liquid and pills ....so im not sure on dosage... i dont want gyno
    but if i take liquidex i heard my gains and bigness goes away it reduces water and in some way its good bc i t bloats you up to look big while on it. so if i did take both of these then i would look normal and be a little big.
    i heard nolvadex takes away from your bigness as well.. i dont know what to do but what should i do .... and for how long should i take nolvadex.

LAst of all does Nolvadex have any side effects at all????
    Last edited by johnny1234; 01-25-2004 at 01:21 AM.

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    I know of no side effects from nolva. You definitly want to take atleast 10mg ed while on your cycle and I would continue it through PCT.

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapman393
    I know of no side effects from nolva. You definitly want to take atleast 10mg ed while on your cycle and I would continue it through PCT.
    Sorry I forgot to add I would up the Nolva to 20mg at PCT.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    im taking 20ccs of test and 10ccs of deca and then 20cc of winstrol at the end
    i m also taking liquidex .5eod through out cycle///
    i was wondering if i should take nolva every day throughout cycle and also for pct.as well
    and if soo how much throughout the cycle.... i have liquid and pills ....so im not sure on dosage... i dont want gyno
    but if i take liquidex i heard my gains and bigness goes away it reduces water and in some way its good bc i t bloats you up to look big while on it. so if i did take both of these then i would look normal and be a little big.
    i heard nolvadex takes away from your bigness as well.. i dont know what to do but what should i do .... and for how long should i take nolvadex.

LAst of all does Nolvadex have any side effects at all????
    ldex is not gonna harm your gains all your getting rid of is water which really isn't gains. So your choices are either run nothing and deal with the possibility of gyno, but be swollen up with water or run the two together, prevent gyno and not look as large while your on cycle. Chapman laid it out how you should take it.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Run both. Liquidex doesn't hinder gains, HOWEVER, it does affect your lipids. Running Nolvadex in conjunction with Liquidex makes for an excellent combination, where Nolva counters the negative sides with L-dex. Nolva blocks the estrogenic receptor, while L-dex prevents the AAS in your system from aromatizing into estrogen. Nolva also acts as a synthetic estrogen as well, so you're not going to hinder gains by taking Nolva either. Nolva helps make sure you have enough estrogen in your system for proper bodily function, while also making sure you don't uptake too much estrogen. (by blocking the receptor) If you ran Nolva alone, you run the risk of a estrogen rebound, and you can get gyno post-cycle once you've stopped administering AAS and have finished your PCT. Running both covers all your bases, unless you're also running a progesterone-based steroid, like Fina, Deca, or Anadrol. In that case, you'd either want to run Bromo or Vitamin B6. Anyone feel free to add/correct what I said, as my information could be too vague, misleading, or incorrect...

This is a great post bro,
    and i couldnt have explained it better myself. while i understand the logic behind this, the only question i would have here would be since he's not exactly killin' it as far as doses, are both really necessary?
    or is it a scenario that no matter what the amount, both are still needed? as you can probably tell, the idea of running this combo is still fairly new to me, as i've pretty much just run 'dex for my cycles and through my pct. i have used nolva during, but only very rarely.......and yes, i'm still learning too.

peace I4L

Thread Information