mr_meanor is offline Junior Member

Question serious suggestions please!! cutting & weight loss

ok this is the deal: I have done aas in the past but was very young and did not do them correctly, since then I have become over weight and out of shape. Well I finally realized I was a dumb fat ass a few months ago and wanted to do some more aas and lose some weight.

Im 6'1" I started out 259lbs and this was a little over a month ago
    since thenI have been on a strict diet and lifting 3-4 times a week and doing cardio 4-5, now I am at 245 and have a normal routine of eating good and excercising down.

I know I am not physically prepared for another aas cycle and I plan on waiting atleast 2-3 more months before begining but now I am wanting to start some t3 and clen since I have began a natural cycle and want to take it further on the weight loss and cutting up in perperation for my aas.

My 6 week plan is this:
    week 1-2 clen 12345666666666
    week 3-6 cynomel 111222333444333222111
    week 5-6 1ml 100mg/ml Sten per week
    week 5-6 clen 12345666666666
    week 4 has nothing on purpouse to let my body rest off the chemicals

now the only reason the sten is involved in this is because I know on t3 it will eat your muscle and I want to try to preserve what I have and prevent this. So that leads to my first question, is there anything wrong with doing this?

Also I know many on here will recomend I should do alot more of everything but keep in mind I am fairly a newbie and do not want to over do it at first.

Is there anything wrong with the above? all opinions are greatly appreciated and will be put into consideration.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    forget about using the T3 for now, go with the clen ,2 weeks on 2 weeks off for three cycles, you don't need the other stuff, btw, cyNomel is a cheap mexican knock off of cyTomel , its also under dosed

mr_meanor is offline Junior Member
    bump

Ambulance is offline Member
    Do what scott recomends, but also try adding in an ECA (ephedra + caffeine + aspirin) stack such as hydroxycut..as you know these have been banned by the FDA now so it will be a tad bit harder to find, so try and get it now while there is still leftovers...probably can find some on the internet.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    t3 shouldnt be used unless you have a form of test to keep its hard catobolic effects from eating your muscle away. i'd stick with a clean diet, eca, and morning cardio- go to the diet forum and read some of swolecat's threads.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    and scott- i cant take you seriously with that midget pic in your avatar- it kinda scares me.. lol

jbrand is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    forget about using the T3 for now, go with the clen ,2 weeks on 2 weeks off for three cycles, you don't need the other stuff, btw, cyNomel is a cheap mexican knock off of cyTomel, its also under dosed
    Where have you seen this info regarding Cynomel? It's such a cheap drug to manufacture, I'm surprised that you feel it is underdosed below the 25mcg. Is this personal experience/feel or have you seen independent lab testing?

Thread Information