Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member

Please help with Dianabol cycle question

I've been analyzing the possiblity of entering to the dark side

Ok, as a steroid novice, I want something to grow a lot of mass but in pills.... I came to the conclusion that my best bet is Dianabol . Why not injectables? Well, I'm not scared of poking my skin, but rather poking myself, and right now I don't have the facility of someone to inject me.... I could never inject myself.

Well, I've made tons of research throughout the last year and it seems like DBol is a very strong compound and pretty much suitable for a novice...the only problem I saw was the "supposed" big loss of strenght and mass after discontinuance of the cycle. My question is how much should I expect to lose?? My current weight is 158 pounds and I'm expecting to do an 8 week cycle of Dianabol alone. Right now I don't have enough financial resources to add up another steroid to the stack, although I know Deca and/or Sustanon are the best companions. Since this is my first cycle I'm expecting around 20 pounds of mass gains, even tho I know I could gain less...like 10 or 15...I;m prepared for that. But how much should I keep?

My PCT will consist of Nolvadex , Clomid and Clenbuterol .....Please, I need somebody to tell me how and when to even out these three after my cycle is finished. Should I take Nolvadex all the way thru my cycle or just after I finish it? How long should I take the Clen and what doses per day???
    Sorry for all the questions but the answers will be very appreciated by me.

Thanks

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    one, you'll lose everything you gained even with pct, and dbol is not for beginners, two, if you're not ready to inject yourself, then you are not ready for steroids , it's actually a tell, showing your level of dedication, everyone who decided to take the plunge, pun intended, made the decision that they were willing to do whatever it took to achieve their goals, you have decided that you want the easy way out, well, just like in life, there is no easy way out, think about it

Bartleby is offline Member
    bro scott is right, do so research before jumping into a bad cycle, research test e and PCT and than go from there...good luck...

Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Look, I don't want to be rude but this is exactly the kind of answer that I don't need. I don't need someone to tell me that I want the easy way out but rather to educate me on how I should take Dbol properly and the PCT properly. When you say I will lose everything and that DBol is not for begginers then I find that your opinion contradicts everything I have read on the net and books and heard from people experiences.

One of the major things that helped me to decide the intake of DBol is the progress of a friend of mine. He used Dbol ONLY starting a 147 pounds,11 pounds lighter than me. After he finished the cycle he was weighing 190 pounds and dropped to 180 after discontinuance of the cycle but he was very uneducated and did no PCT. Even with no PCT he was able to keep 33 of the 43 pounds gained and he looks pretty solid and lean. The only thing he used besides DBol was Nitro-TEch.

ONce again, I don't wanna be rude but I seriously would appreciate some respenses that actually support my cycle if that's what I'm gonna do and tell me how to get the best of it.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallnaturalbuilder
    Look, I don't want to be rude but this is exactly the kind of answer that I don't need. I don't need someone to tell me that I want the easy way out but rather to educate me on how I should take Dbol properly and the PCT properly. When you say I will lose everything and that DBol is not for begginers then I find that your opinion contradicts everything I have read on the net and books and heard from people experiences.

One of the major things that helped me to decide the intake of DBol is the progress of a friend of mine. He used Dbol ONLY starting a 147 pounds,11 pounds lighter than me. After he finished the cycle he was weighing 190 pounds and dropped to 180 after discontinuance of the cycle but he was very uneducated and did no PCT. Even with no PCT he was able to keep 33 of the 43 pounds gained and he looks pretty solid and lean. The only thing he used besides DBol was Nitro-TEch.

ONce again, I don't wanna be rude but I seriously would appreciate some respenses that actually support my cycle if that's what I'm gonna do and tell me how to get the best of it.
    all the ppl here are trying to do is help you bro...it is NOT a good idea to do a d-bol only cycle, sure ppl have done it, but if you read up you will see why you shouldn't...for a first cycle you should be looking at some test e only or test e and d-bol...just cause you friend had success doesnt mean you will, and I guarantee your friend will lose more of what he gained very soon..take the advice of the many knowledgable pl on this board because there are alot...

"i could drive my car with my feet, but that don't make it a good f*cking idea" Chris Rock

other than that, dbol is very harsh on the liver, and you really shouldn't run it more than 4 weeks at a time, drink lots of water and cranbury juice, and a year from when your done and you realized all you did was jeopordize your liver function, do a search for this post again, and realize that i was only trying to help

Thread Information