jdog55 is offline Associate Member

What does a gyno lump feel like?

For anyone that has had a gyno lump what does it feel like? Is it hard? is it sensitive? I think i feel something behind my right nipple but it has no feeling and might just be muscle fibers that have grown.

Jdog55

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    I have a small amount in my left nipple and it hurt like hell when I was on my cycle I couldnt even put a t-shirt on. Now it just feels like a little hard lump of scare tissue under the nipple.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    For anyone that has had a gyno lump what does it feel like? Is it hard? is it sensitive? I think i feel something behind my right nipple but it has no feeling and might just be muscle fibers that have grown.

Jdog55
    i know how you feel mate, i always wonder do i have gyno? it seems the only place i store fat is on my stomach and some on my chest, everywhere else i am lean.

i had gyno when i was a kid, one of my nips had a hard lump the size of a pea right behind the nip, i couldnt touch the ****er because it was sore, but it was definitely rock hard, not soft like fat, but like a pebble. it went away on its own after awhile and that was that. since starting my first cycle gyno paranoia effects me like you wouldnt believe. my nips dont sit flat and look like they are slightly puffy but i am sure thats because of the fat i carry around my chest that makes it look like gyno. when my nipples are cold/erect my chest looks great, not even concerned. alot of guys will tell you the same thing about there chest looking better, i guess its because cold makes the nipples and the near by area contract, eliminating any puffiness.

true gyno is the developement of glandular tissue which starts like a bud and keeps forming along with the addition of fat like womens breasts, it will be sore and you should have some of the common symptoms. remember that if you had more A2 receptors in the area, the increase of fat/water can make it look gyno like, but lean out will get rid of this, hopefully.

Thread Information