Thread: Metibolon

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Metibolon

Hi Bros, does anyone know this stuff called metibolon? I only know that this is derivative of Trenbolone but not the acetate but different. It's f***ing strong I think one of the strongest (if not the strongest androgen) in the universe? It's used for spot injections to make local growth. It's that strong that you take it in mcg not the mg!!! ha ha! Any of you have that bitch in your hands?

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey81
    Hi Bros, does anyone know this stuff called metibolon? I only know that this is derivative of Trenbolone but not the acetate but different. It's f***ing strong I think one of the strongest (if not the strongest androgen) in the universe? It's used for spot injections to make local growth. It's that strong that you take it in mcg not the mg!!! ha ha! Any of you have that bitch in your hands?

you are talking about "methyltrienolone "--or methylated tren if you will

supposedly the most powerful AAS evercreated---however dosage is in the mcg because it is also the most toxic

very difficult to obtain--can be made from tren base but the process requires a lab and quite a bit of chems

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds tempting....id like to hear more abou this.....BUMP

Thread Information