crj900 is offline Banned

soreness + working out

Alright, I am shooting twice a week of t400. 200mg tuesday, and 200mg friday. I have only done 1 shot so far in the glute, on tuesday i plan to do it on the other glute, but what I am asking is, wednesday is my leg day. Would it be alright to work out my legs w/ the sorness pain back there? Squats, leg extensions, dead lifts.... I am sure there will be some pain but would it be alright? Thanks and let me know.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crj900
    Alright, I am shooting twice a week of t400. 200mg tuesday, and 200mg friday. I have only done 1 shot so far in the glute, on tuesday i plan to do it on the other glute, but what I am asking is, wednesday is my leg day. Would it be alright to work out my legs w/ the sorness pain back there? Squats, leg extensions, dead lifts.... I am sure there will be some pain but would it be alright? Thanks and let me know.
    sure it will be alright, but the if the pain is going to be too much than you should switch up your leg day so it falls on a day when you dont have to take a shot...Test 400 can be very painful, I had to plan my workouts around shots because the pain was sometimes unbearable....

crj900 is offline Banned
    yea, well its not that bad really, the thing is, having 2 shots a week, pretty much means i should be in pain the whole time. And I dotn want to shoot my quad, then i wont be able to work that out at all or probably walk. But i think the pain from the t400 is a little exagerated, this is my first time injecting but it really is not bad.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Dilute it with some sterile oil and it will be pain free.

ragept is offline New Member
    Pain suck's, but becuse of our desisions we make about AS it's part of our routine. Do what I do, suck it up and feel the benifits. And from personal experiance, the quads arn't that bad, just have to go real slow.

crj900 is offline Banned
    Ok. so there are no problems that may arise from working that part when its sore. I never really work my glutes, i geuss on squats.

cb25 is offline Banned
    no problem really, it's a matter of discomfort and your own tolerance for that pain...i know I could never do calves the day after a calf inject...ay caramba!

Thread Information