johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

liquidex and nolvadex

i asked this question earlier, but someone replied and said that if i was to take liquidex and nolvadex when taking a cycle of 20ccs of test enthanate and deca qv 300 of 10cc and at the end of winstrol .. my question is is that all i need when running deca and test. iknow about pct but im concerned with during my cycle. so it is okay to take liquidex and nolva with test and deca....?

people have told me that when taking these two , that willl not alloow me to get gyno and i have a question when taking nolva and liquidex someone told me that there will be a reduce in water retention. That is good though i have heard, but if i did take both would i even look big while on my cycle., Since people have said that it reduces water well i thought water is good.

MY question is that if i take both nolva and liquid dex while taking test and deca will it make me big or small while on cycle...? howmuch will it affect on how i look?>>?? im scared to take it bc i feel as if it willl be taking away from how big i want to be....

also how long does test enthante 250 take to kick in>?
    how long does deca qv 300 take to kick in....????

Last of all people have told me to take 10mg ed. of nolva throught cycle which that will week 1-12 and someone said to take 20mg ed. which one is it.....

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    Alright bro first off you dont need to take nolvadex and liquidex together. Also how many cc each week will you be taking of the test and deca . test kicks in sometime between week 4 and 5, i dont think you cycle is too huge so you will probably be fine with 10mg nolva everyday although i prefer to wiat and if i feel the symptoms coming on i load up on it. i personally like all the water retention, it will make your muscles look flat and puffy. but also strength will come with the water. let me know how much of what you are going to be taking each week and i might be able to help you a little more

me

Quote Originally Posted by TestFreak
    Alright bro first off you dont need to take nolvadex and liquidex together. Also how many cc each week will you be taking of the test and deca. test kicks in sometime between week 4 and 5, i dont think you cycle is too huge so you will probably be fine with 10mg nolva everyday although i prefer to wiat and if i feel the symptoms coming on i load up on it. i personally like all the water retention, it will make your muscles look flat and puffy. but also strength will come with the water. let me know how much of what you are going to be taking each week and i might be able to help you a little more

im taking test enthnate 250 20cc 2cc total each week
    split 1cc on sunday and 1cc on wed.
    from week 1-12

then taking deca qv 300 of 10cc bottle
    1cc a week from week 1-10

and winstrol from 7-12 weeks .50 eod.

wondering if i should take nolva and liquidex together or not..
    i want to look big and have water retention bc it makes u look big and gives u strength.
    what do u think i need to take throughout my cycle of weeks 1-12
    / and if i should take nolva i have nolva liquid bottle of 20mg/ml bottle and i was just wondering how much i should take. and if so ed or eod?

getnlarg is offline Junior Member
    I'll try to answer these as best I can but be patient for more replies and opinions

Enanth generally kicks in around 2-3 wks--different timing for some people. Deca around the same maybe a wk longer--GENERALLY speaking. Nolv at 10mg ed during cycle will be sufficient unless you begin to see signs of gyno then bump it 60mg (IMHO) until the sides go away. 20mg ed Nolv in PCT.

Your question about running Nolv and LDex during cycle is somewhat confusing. You want to keep the water?? Bloat is usually not thought of as good. If you are only concerned with how big you can get, then bloat away. LDex and Nolv will keep your water bloat down but your gains will be easier to keep. I have bros at the gym that go from 210 to 260 while on a heavy cycle , but it's mostly water and they lose alot when they go off. There may be many reasons for that--lack of PCT, diet, etc, but my point is --Do you wanna be 260 now and 200lbs 4 months from now because it was alot of water??? I run nolv and ldex to keep the sides from Test down and keep 85%-90% of my gains. You will look plenty big enough and you have a better shot and keeping your gains. In my opinion, you keep a better look without the bloat; more refined.

Also, ldex and Nolv may not combat deca induced gyno. Bromo is needed for that.

I hope I answered most of your thread--Look for more opinions here. The bros won't steer you wrong.

how can i get bromo and what is that>

so u are sayin to take liquidex and nolva
    what if i just take nolva and not liquidex
    also how much nolvaliquid should i take like .10 liquid
    it is a 20mg/ml bottle

i weigh 200lbs and i have about 20 percent body fat.. im 22 and i want to lose some weight in my abs but im also lookin to bulk up around chest and everywhere else.

last of all i should take liquidex ed or eod. of .5

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    how can i get bromo and what is that>

so u are sayin to take liquidex and nolva
    what if i just take nolva and not liquidex
    also how much nolvaliquid should i take like .10 liquid
    it is a 20mg/ml bottle

i weigh 200lbs and i have about 20 percent body fat.. im 22 and i want to lose some weight in my abs but im also lookin to bulk up around chest and everywhere else.

last of all i should take liquidex ed or eod. of .5
    Bromo=bromocriptine (sp?)--combats proestrogen from deca
    Nolv and Ldex combat estrogen

Personally with your cycle that you have posted here I would take L-dex .5 ed and keep the nolv set aside for PCT or in case gyno rears its ugly head. How much nolv to take (in quantity) depends on the concentration in the bottle. Is it 20ml of 20mg per ml?? If so then take .5ml for 10mg and 1ml for 20mg. The bottle should have a concentration posted.

If you are looking to get the abs out, whats your diet look like??

so do i need bromo or not .,...i dont want to mess it all up and get gyno....
    im goin to take liquidex...and not nolva.. and i shouldnt get gyno...
    my diet is good rite now and have been eating good kinds of foods.

will i be ok if i dont take bromo or no..????

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    so do i need bromo or not .,...i dont want to mess it all up and get gyno....
    im goin to take liquidex...and not nolva.. and i shouldnt get gyno...
    my diet is good rite now and have been eating good kinds of foods.

will i be ok if i dont take bromo or no..????

Some won't run deca without Bromo on hand. Some never have trouble with deca gyno and run without bromo. I would say better safe than sorry, get some bromo and have it on hand in case. I stay away from Deca completely. Thats just me.

Where to get bromo?? and what is it?? Do a search bro. Sorry can't help with specifics.

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    You can take vit B6 instead of Bromo for the Deca gyno.

Thread Information