HBBMscl is offline New Member

Cypionate to Enanthate - Effective for Plateau Breakthrough?

I have a couple of questions regarding the use of test cypionate and test enanthate :

Splitting up test cypionate injections?

If one was doing 600 mg of test cypionate per week, how would the injections be split for maximum effectiveness? I've read a lot about the frequency of injections being important, and I was curious to know if anyone had any opinions about the above.

Cypionate vs. Enanthate

I've always used cypoinate for my cycles, staying on a low dose between for medical reasons. With each cycle, I seem to make fewer and fewer gains. Would it make a difference to switch to enanthate for my test for a while? If so, same question as above...how would one split the Enanthate up over the week?

Thanks.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends on a few things:

How much time do you run the low doses between cycles? If it's less than 8 weeks, your body probably has not had a chance to re-adjust to the lower levels of testosterone . Your body is constantly trying to achieve a state of balance--homeostasis. If you don't give your body a chance to get used to the lower doses before running high doses again, you might not get good gains on the following cycle.

The above is secondary to what follows:
    Are you truly adjusting your nutrition to compensate for the extra muscle you gained? If you're not taking time to carefully count calories (not just estimating), then your diet is more likely to blame than the type or how much gear you run.

You can try to switch up the testosterone , but it's unlikely that's going to make any difference.

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

splitting up feedback

Quote Originally Posted by HBBMscl
    I have a couple of questions regarding the use of test cypionate and test enanthate :

Splitting up test cypionate injections?

If one was doing 600 mg of test cypionate per week, how would the injections be split for maximum effectiveness? I've read a lot about the frequency of injections being important, and I was curious to know if anyone had any opinions about the above.

Cypionate vs. Enanthate

I've always used cypoinate for my cycles, staying on a low dose between for medical reasons. With each cycle, I seem to make fewer and fewer gains. Would it make a difference to switch to enanthate for my test for a while? If so, same question as above...how would one split the Enanthate up over the week?

Thanks.
    im no expert, and you probably know more about it than me, but to keep blood levels as constant as possible i'd take about 100 per day

i think what your going to find out is go e4d for cyp or enan.

Quote Originally Posted by Doobie Wah
    im no expert, and you probably know more about it than me, but to keep blood levels as constant as possible i'd take about 100 per day

i think what your going to find out is go e4d for cyp or enan.

NO! do not use 100mg per day of test enan or cyp. You do not need to inject cypionate or enanthate that frequently.

Cyp and enan are long lasting esters of testosterone which means that they do not have to be shot frequently to keep blood levels constant (as opposed to testosterone propionate ). If you plan to run 600 mg per week, you can inject 300mg on Monday and 300mg on Thursday of each week.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 01-25-2004 at 02:49 PM.

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

frequency

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    NO! do not use 100mg per day of test enan or cyp. You do not need to inject cypionate or enanthate that frequently.

Cyp and enan are long lasting esters of testosterone. If you plan to run 600 mg per week, you can inject 300mg on Monday and 300mg on Thursday of each week.
    thanks for the honest feedback and this has been discussed before by myself. my thinking is the reason you go from ew to e4d is to eliminate blood level spikes, but in my thinking you're going form big spikes to medium spikes. why not go to small spikes by ed injections, i mean what does it hurts? (respectfully submitted)

Quote Originally Posted by Doobie Wah
    thanks for the honest feedback and this has been discussed before by myself. my thinking is the reason you go from ew to e4d is to eliminate blood level spikes, but in my thinking you're going form big spikes to medium spikes. why not go to small spikes by ed injections, i mean what does it hurts? (respectfully submitted)
    You missed the edit of my post here it is:

Cyp and enan are long lasting esters of testosterone which means that they do not have to be shot frequently to keep blood levels constant (as opposed to testosterone propionate ).

Thread Information