Thread: length of cycle

viper is offline Member

length of cycle

ok guys.....just so i can get an idea of everyones opinion (i already know what alot of people think from reading posts everyday).......how long do you think a newbie or relatively new person to AAS should run the basic cycles.......

my opinion is that most basic cycles should be run 10-12 weeks....the reason is, i personally start seeing the best results around week 6....by week 8 im still improving,so if i stop at 8 i feel im diminishing the gains possible..........

i want to give the best advice and cycle help possible to the new guys....so give me some opinions.........

viperlingerfelt is now known as viper......the first name was to long and confused most.....thanks to ptbyjason for the help on how to navigate the change.....

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: length of cycle

Originally posted by viper
    ok guys.....just so i can get an idea of everyones opinion (i already know what alot of people think from reading posts everyday).......how long do you think a newbie or relatively new person to AAS should run the basic cycles.......

my opinion is that most basic cycles should be run 10-12 weeks....the reason is, i personally start seeing the best results around week 6....by week 8 im still improving,so if i stop at 8 i feel im diminishing the gains possible..........

i want to give the best advice and cycle help possible to the new guys....so give me some opinions.........

viperlingerfelt is now known as viper......the first name was to long and confused most.....thanks to ptbyjason for the help on how to navigate the change.....
    It mainly depends on the compounds you are running. Are you running short lasting tests (prop), mid lasting (enan/cyp) or long lasting (sust).

I always recommend people running at least 10 weeks if they are running EQ and SUST.

You could always switch compounds, which many people do during a cycle. But, that is more for starting your post cycle clomid therapy, so you do not have the time gap between your last shot and the starting of clomid.

viper is offline Member
    hi x-biker

99% of the time i recommend that beginners start out with sust or cypionate or enanthate mixed with deca and put dbol or winny in for a few weeks..depending on what they are looking for....i dont think they need the short esters yet and need to inject 2x per week max (psycological) and keep the cycle very simple....

so this is mainly a question about mid and long esters to clarify....

thanks for the response.......

Thread Information