Thread: test only cycle

musclehead1 is offline Member

test only cycle

hey guys im thinking about doin a test eth only cycle (first cycle) and i was jus wondering if ppl will actually know im on tha sauce. Like friends and family, ppl in the gym. thanks

i have a very small frame (wrists and bone structure). thanks

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    yes, yes they will

cb25 is offline Banned
    i'd say it depends on a couple things 1) how intuitive people around you are and 2) how you handle it.

First, most people will have some idea if you magically blow up in a few weeks. Some people are idiots, but not everyone. This is much less noticeable if you're wearing baggy clothes, etc...IMO it's easier to hide in sweats and a bigass tshirt than it is in jeans and a muscle shirt, you know?

Second, if you get all defensive when people ask (and they will), they'll figure it out. If you act like an idiot, people will suspect you. If you talk openly about it to one person, everyone else will hear about it...

Sometimes you can't avoid it. Some people will know. But if the important people will buy the old "i'm working out lots, i'm eating like a horse, and I'm using cell-tech and nitro tech" excuse...you'll be OK...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    hey guys im thinking about doin a test eth only cycle (first cycle) and i was jus wondering if ppl will actually know im on tha sauce. Like friends and family, ppl in the gym. thanks
    How much are you planning on taking? Do you NOT want them to find out? Are you trying to hide it?

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i am in my 3rd week of my first cycle, i hope to god people question if i am ON when the **** kicks in, best way to see if you have made gains since we are our biggest critics and usually never happy with our progress. good luck.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you do it right they will.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    lol well bro if you do what u gotta do on cycle, train hard ,eat well ,rest plenty and your gear is the real deal. HELL YEAH ppl will notice. your bet bet is to say somthin like "i'm on cell-tech now!!", "me?? steroids ??!!! never!!!!", "man i've been eatin alot lately", bros more in the know will suspect u if u get bloated, little acne the same time your strenth goes up suddenly an that tanktop dont fit as comfy like it used to. oh and if you dont have anti-es on hand ( like u should) get em, u dont want bros noticin your new tits

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    oh and if you dont have anti-es on hand ( like u should) get em, u dont want bros noticin your new tits
    lol...but very good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    How much are you planning on taking? Do you NOT want them to find out? Are you trying to hide it?
    im planning on takin 500mg/week and well yes i dont want ppl to find out im on the sauce.

[. oh and if you dont have anti-es on hand ( like u should) get em, u dont want bros noticin your new tits[/QUOTE]

lol thanks but im not goin waste my money on anti-es i think they are jus a gimick......lol jk if imma do this imma do this right ......and iv never told ppl that i take whey or creatine or any OTC supplements so i guess i can say im on all those things thanks

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    im planning on takin 500mg/week and well yes i dont want ppl to find out im on the sauce.
    Well yeah, it depends I guess a bit on the crowd you hang around with. If you have workout partners who are not going to juice, then they would probably notice.

In terms of family and friends, like you said yourself, the best way is to tell them you've just fixed up your diet, and are eating a ton of food, as well as taking more supplements like protein and creatine (always a good excuse for people who don't know jack about lifting). However, like I said, people in the gym, if they are experienced lifters, it'll be hard to hide it from them.

500mg/week is an okay cycle to start with. If you do it right, 15 pounds or so shouldn't be hard to add. Just wear baggy clothes

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    well bro u r goin to grow........quick. so the first thing ppl will think/say is " i think so an so is usin steroids !! gasp!!!" get to know people an how is how they can b fooled, in the gym some mainsteam gymmrat asks just feed him the same bs u americans r feed. steroids = liver damage, heart attack, stroke, death. look for a few new supps in a mag say ur on those.your family hide pins, juice, research etc the thing is they will b seein u all the time so they wont really notice your transformation. until one day "wow uv gotten bigger!!!" u go "yeah ive been trainin hard" "ur not takin steroids r u?" "ha ha corse not wow have i gotten that big? besides i heard they r really dangerous!"

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    dont worry about people "suspecting" you. hell, get a t-shirt that says "i'm on steriods , and proud of it" dont be ashamed of trying to better yourself... just my 2cents...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    They will, I retained water in the face, and the wifey said I better lay off the protein powder for a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    dont worry about people "suspecting" you. hell, get a t-shirt that says "i'm on steriods, and proud of it" dont be ashamed of trying to better yourself... just my 2cents...
    i agree with u about not being ashamed, but then im goin get lecture after lecture and if i get mad or angry about somethin that i would anyway then im goin hear "ur havin a 'roid rage '" but what ppl wont get is that im doin research on this board (getting first hand experience from members) and iv written a research paper on performance enhancing drugs.

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Me too! I do not really care about what other people think and no I don't need to share my secrets to anyone, if someone asks I just say: " lots of calories, creatine and protein..." then keep my mouth shut.

Thread Information