Thread: ordering pinz

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

ordering pinz

i was just curious how pinz come when they are shipped to you from online. if i were to get pinz what kind of box would they come in... plain brown our would they be smoothered with sharps warnings all over them and a company name?? i don;t think the people i live with would like seeing this sort of thing so i though'd check before i went ahead and ordered them to my home.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    bump

crj900 is offline Banned
    www.getpinz.com ........ on there shipping page it says that they have no corrilation to whats inside.

my mistake i didn;t even think to check the shipping page of the sites. appreciate it

Ambulance is offline Member
    hey man, better remove the web address by editing your post. AnabolicReview.com doesn't allow web site links to gear or the accessories to use them...even the legal ones.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    Our packages are sent discreetly with no markings other than your address and our return mail address---

what is says on their site.

Any ideas on what would be the eassiest place to shoot at? it seems liek the azz would be kinda akward to twist around and do.. how are the thigh for injecting, would it be alright for a first timer ( the only thing i don;t knwo about the thighs is isn;t there a bunch of veins in them, i don;t want to hit one of those lol)

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    the thigh is the easiest for me there arent too many veins in there

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    there are a few polls on this- opinions vary a lot, glutes, quads, delts are the top three

Ambulance is offline Member
    About the thigh...that's not a very true statement. I come from a medical family, so I can tell you 100% for sure their are ALLOT more veins in the thigh then the glute, and it is actually quite easy to hit one. If your going to hit the thigh (aka quad) make sure to ice first, and push it in slowly rather then dart it or u can find yourself hitting the ceiling from jumping so high in pain...learned the hard way

what is the best place to order them from?ive read a few things in the educational forum,but still skeptical........a pm would be nice..

well jbol take advantage of that web address that is posted up there before a mod removes it bc that is the best place to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    well jbol take advantage of that web address that is posted up there before a mod removes it bc that is the best place to go to.

thanks

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I have made atleast a half dozen orders from GPZ services in last few month's. They ship discreet in a USP package that only sais the from and to on it. They have always looked out for me. Quick shipping and even several times thrown in free products like a box of alcohol wipes. Extra needles twice. They definitely go out of the way to satisfy customers and i like them. Always will use them.

OK..Dummy me, but WTH (That's clean for WTF )
    Do you have to go to Profile to PM now??? I don't see the buttons?
    Or is my Browser in bad need of refresh?

GPZ is very good about being descret, best place as well.

And injection sites:
    About the Quads, Veins or no Viens, Quads, particularly upper and/or Side is by FAR the easiest for me.

I do 'em all over (although after that Calf post....hmmm, spooky) but between Quads & Delts, I seldom shoot anywhere else.
    I'm ordering a truck load of pinz tomorrow, cuz my next cycle will require multiple site injects, but if I had my way Quads & Delts would get the nod most of the time.
    However I DO give Localized Growth due to Site injects more merrit than I used to.
    TSW
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 01-26-2004 at 02:18 AM.

Thread Information