Blackac is offline Associate Member

When will this kick in....???

i have a question on this time off=time on......

I finished a DECA300, SUS250 in the middle of November....It was SUS 500mg a week, And DECA 300mg a week....I didnt do correct PCT, i was stupid..I had to go out of the country and travel...After the cycle i gained about 20 lbs, putting me at 170lbs 9%bf, and im 5'7".....And then in the begging of January i lost almost 18 lbs...putting me at 152lbs..The funny thing is im still just as strong. So i started my second cycle on JAn. 19.

DURATEST 250mg E3D Weeks1-12
    DECA 400mg/week Weeks 1-10
    Anadrol50- ED Weeks 1-5

CLomid Weeks 14-17
    Nolva Weeks 14-17

Only after a week and im feeling really strong, and hungry every minute, i just dont see that change in body yet , but then again its only been a week........Will it take longer considering i didnt do correct PCT, and maybe because i was in a catabolic stage in the begging of the year???

Bartleby is offline Member
    the reason you feel stronger and hungrier is prob due to the anadrol ...no it will not take longer to kick in b/c you didn't do proper PCT...the cycle looks good, only thing I would suggest is maybe gettimg some more nolva and run it at 10mg/ed throughout the cycle...other than that good luck...

Yea the anadrol is kick ass...........im hoping its just not the anadrol....but also the test and deca , hopefully i start gaining weight soon

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    Yea the anadrol is kick ass...........im hoping its just not the anadrol....but also the test and deca, hopefully i start gaining weight soon
    right now it is, but be patient your test and deca will kick in around weeks 3-5...good luck bro..

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    right now it is, but be patient your test and deca will kick in around weeks 3-5...good luck bro..
    Thanks alot bro...Good confidence booster..

Thread Information