Knightrider is offline Associate Member

Question Deca from Private Labs?

Hello all... i am totally new to this site and only did 20 sust and 15 primo before so i an new to everything....lol....got a quick question though thanks in advance for any help....

I Bought some Deca Dura. and i am trying to see if it's fake. I am pretty sure that it's from a good source but i have another source that wants my business back (as that's who i got my first stuff with) and he's telling me that the deca i got is fake....

i did take pics but they didn't turn out so i'll take new ones and post them tomorrow....

it is Yellow in color...it's a 10cc bottle.... and it says that it's from "private labs" in ontario canada...does anyone know about this company at all?

I remember reading one time about deca only comming in a certain dossage and a higher dosage may automatically mean that it's fake? is that true?

anyway...thanks again and i'll post again with the pics! I think this site is great and all your input in helping me learn is great and i look forward to "getting to know" you all......

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    anybody?

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    It is hard to tell if you gear is legit with that low amount of information you provided on the deca . Your best bet would be to post a picture in the steroid picture forum.

Thread Information