bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

clen and insulin?

good idea or bad idea?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt recomend it.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    INSULIN AND CLENBUTEROL
    This "soon to be classic" post-cycle stack not only increases muscle mass, but keeps fat off at the same time. Fat loss from clen is legendary for the first two weeks. After that time, the beta-2 receptors that it activates, attenuate (because of the extremely high binding specificity), dropping the fat burning effects to minimal levels. There should still be beta-1 receptor activation (which stimulates fat release from adipocytes) and beta-3 stimulation (the big thermogenic wonders), because they attenuate slower or not at all (respectively) compared to beta-2 receptors. Clen is a much better fat burner than ephedrine, due not only to its' higher receptor specificity, but also due to it's extremely long half life (the exact reason it's not approved for use in humans). This means that the drug is constantly burning fat, especially at night when serum glucose, and insulin, are low. Using aspirin and caffeine might slow the receptor attenuation, or at least increase the thermogenesis while its there (I can certainly attest to this!). Why hasn't anyone done this sooner? Clen, like AS, directly combats the fat storing enzyme that insulin promotes (lipoprotein lipase again) in white fat. However it actually increases this enzymatic activity in brown fat (hence the thermogenesis) and muscle. The latter event could promote muscle anabolism through a similar mechanism to HMB, or at least increases muscular fat storage (merely increasing muscle size). This may not seem significant, but the way that people are going nuts over synthol, you never know! The mechanism of action of clens' muscle building effect is not known, but it appears to be anti-catabolic rather than directly anabolic . It should be noted that this anticatabolism is not beta receptor mediated , and therefore does not attenuate. At any rate, the combined effect of the two drugs can be noticeable muscle gain while keeping fat off for the first two weeks. Can fat accumulation be slowed with this stack continue past this time? I'll let you know!

Got this from the educational forums. I dont know if this is outdated so if someone wants to explain further we would ALL appreciate it

BB

Z06Vetteman is offline New Member
    What the heck is synthol?

synthol is an oil you spot inject under a muscle over and over in order to develop a sort of "bubble" which makes the muscle appear larger.

whitneybrie is offline Female Member

clen

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    INSULIN AND CLENBUTEROL
    This "soon to be classic" post-cycle stack not only increases muscle mass, but keeps fat off at the same time. Fat loss from clen is legendary for the first two weeks. After that time, the beta-2 receptors that it activates, attenuate (because of the extremely high binding specificity), dropping the fat burning effects to minimal levels. There should still be beta-1 receptor activation (which stimulates fat release from adipocytes) and beta-3 stimulation (the big thermogenic wonders), because they attenuate slower or not at all (respectively) compared to beta-2 receptors. Clen is a much better fat burner than ephedrine, due not only to its' higher receptor specificity, but also due to it's extremely long half life (the exact reason it's not approved for use in humans). This means that the drug is constantly burning fat, especially at night when serum glucose, and insulin, are low. Using aspirin and caffeine might slow the receptor attenuation, or at least increase the thermogenesis while its there (I can certainly attest to this!). Why hasn't anyone done this sooner? Clen, like AS, directly combats the fat storing enzyme that insulin promotes (lipoprotein lipase again) in white fat. However it actually increases this enzymatic activity in brown fat (hence the thermogenesis) and muscle. The latter event could promote muscle anabolism through a similar mechanism to HMB, or at least increases muscular fat storage (merely increasing muscle size). This may not seem significant, but the way that people are going nuts over synthol, you never know! The mechanism of action of clens' muscle building effect is not known, but it appears to be anti-catabolic rather than directly anabolic . It should be noted that this anticatabolism is not beta receptor mediated , and therefore does not attenuate. At any rate, the combined effect of the two drugs can be noticeable muscle gain while keeping fat off for the first two weeks. Can fat accumulation be slowed with this stack continue past this time? I'll let you know!

Got this from the educational forums. I dont know if this is outdated so if someone wants to explain further we would ALL appreciate it

BB
    I have a problem! I have been taking clen for a week and a half and haven't seen results yet. Why isn't it working for me? I have been taking .4-.6 mg/day 2 days on and two days off. Is there something that will help me? If I am not burning fat now, when 2 weeks is up what will happen? Also, what does attentuate mean? When on clen do you just eat and exercise normally?

bigbouncinballs but whats the point in that if its not even real muscle? its all appearance then, like a rice burner? all show no go? How long does it stay under the muscle? side effects?

yeah, it's just for show, but it makes the difference between 18inguns and 20inch guns, and that's a big difference. as far as what's the point? from what's been said, just about every pro uses the stuff, that doesn't mean it's safe. i've read about some pretty horrific side effects. i think it stays under the muscle for up to a year or so, the website says 2-3 years but i find that hard to believe, i haven't used the stuff but i sure want to. users say the pain is unbearable at first though, so you won't be doin' much liftin.

cool thanks for the info thats some interesting stuff.

Thread Information