dknyspe is offline Junior Member

When to run to run clomid...

I've never heard you need to run clomid after an EQ cycle, only with test-based AS's. Recently I've read that you have too indeed run clomid after EQ as well. Is this true? This is my spring Cycle in anyone has any thoughts.

Week 1-10: 250X2week Sust
    Week 3-13: 3IU'sX5week GH
    Week 6-12: 2-3 1CC/week of EQ
    Clen : Weeks 3, 7, 11, 14
    Clomid: 300/100/50 Weeks 13-15

Thanks.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    From what i have learned it is a good idea to run the Clomid to help get your natural test levels back up.. And siince you will be running Sust (which is a combo of Test) it would probably be a good diea to run it. Also from what i take it's a good idea to have Nolva on hand during cycle in order to prevent gyno in case you get any signs of it (ittchy/ sensitive nips) Some also advocate running the Nolva at a light dose (10mg/ED) throughout your cycle which should further help to eliminate estrogen related sides. And then do a Clomid (like you have) and Nolva (@20mg/ED) PCT.

Bartleby is offline Member
    first off yes you do need to run clomid after cycling any type of aas, including eq because it shuts down your natural test production...also youre only running eq for 7 weeks...eq needs to be run for a minimum of 10-12 weeks and 10 weeks of GH is not suffiecient either, it needs to be run for 6 months...i think you should drop the GH and do some research first and consider a cycle along these lines...
    weeks 1-10 sust250 e3d
    weeks 1-10 eq 400mg/wk
    nolva 10mg/ed throughout
    clomid/nolva for PCT

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    find a post made by "RON" the moderator.. in his signature theres a link which tells when to start clomid for every AAS....... and yes use clomid after any AAS you wil be alot happier

dknyspe is offline Junior Member
    Yea I actually just found the post where it gives the as and the duration for when it should be started.

so that being true, I guess I should wait to finish my last injection of EQ, which will be three weeks after my last sustanon , and then wait 17-21 days to begin my clomid cycle?

In response to the GH reply. I know that you need a minimum of three kits for it to be crazy effective. But I was under the impression that you don't need to do them back-to-back.

My source happens to be a gym buddy who has used GH for several years and suggested this cycle. I figure he knows what he's talking about due to the fact that he is 5'9 about 250 and pretty lean.

Maybe he's just a freak anyways...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    find a post made by "RON" the moderator.. in his signature theres a link which tells when to start clomid for every AAS....... and yes use clomid after any AAS you wil be alot happier
    Like this post here

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    No this post is better.

Click on my link "clomid therapy" in my sig. I stole it from that MOD guy RON thinks he's a moderator or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Like this post here

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey LMR how come it took me here www.DEA.com

Thread Information