animal013 is offline Junior Member

light cutter- comments?

I'd like to do a light cutting cycle sometime soon, where I keep all my existing muscle mass and drop b/f. And I'd like to use T3. I don't want to inhibit natural test production too much b/c I'll be out of the country during pct and may not be in a position to really bust my ass in the gym, so as far as aas, I want something light. Would anavar + clen be sufficiently anti-catabolic for me to use T3 for cutting?

Thanks bros.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev013
    I'd like to do a light cutting cycle sometime soon, where I keep all my existing muscle mass and drop b/f. And I'd like to use T3. I don't want to inhibit natural test production too much b/c I'll be out of the country during pct and may not be in a position to really bust my ass in the gym, so as far as aas, I want something light. Would anavar + clen be sufficiently anti-catabolic for me to use T3 for cutting?

Thanks bros.
    Must have test to run t3 IMHO. Anavar alone or with clen is pretty week also.

Bartleby is offline Member
    like mallet suggested add some TEST, some prop or even some test e...with the t3 it eats fat AND will also eat away muscle, so if your goal is to preserve some muscle I would reccomend you add some test...

Thread Information