Thread: Crazy gains?

Z06Vetteman is offline New Member

Crazy gains?

Hey guys my body is really anti - catabolic, its strange but my strength and gains always have seem to stay no matter what i've done leading to some impressive numbers in the weight room.... anyways over the summer through fall my arms went from 18" to 15" which could easily have happen with the excess fat I was probably carrying... Anyways I started the 1st cycle of my life of 500mg test sust/week and am taking nolvadex from 20mg-30mg a day along with a little proscar... anyways I was wondering i'm going into my 4th week now and my arms have grown back to 18" already and I'm thinking maybe about another inch or two would be nice and then i'll get off this stuff.. I don't think I will loose anything more then an inch from water?? What do you guys think is that to much to quick or what?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    ur arms might not grow much more. if ur arms went from 15" to 18" in 4 weeks, thats unreal. and i mean it.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro,if your body is as anti catobolic as you say,your arms would not have shrunk 3" in 3 months(atrophy)and now your arms are back to 18".i'm thinking you are one of these guys who only go to the gym when they get some roids??? your arms would have gone back to 18" with out juice.it's just muscle atrophy and because your muscles have memory,after a few weeks of intense training you have reastablished them..thats all that happened and now you want"only a few more inches"...lol....goodluck bro

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    ur arms might not grow much more. if ur arms went from 15" to 18" in 4 weeks, thats unreal. and i mean it.
    Yeah I agree.... 15" to 18" and want 20" with 500mg Sus EW?
    Best of luck to you.
    What were your stats b4 you started?

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Yup, this sounds too good to be true. I guess you only work out when your on the juice...

Guys I don't work out when i'm only on the juice, i've been working out religously 5 days a week for the past year... i used to be 6'1" 295 lbs. loaded with tons of fat... People say I have morphed in the year I have been working out... I lost tons of weight and was down to 225 lbs... I was just a big fat guy and this is the first time i've ever tried any of this stuff... so I don't only work out when i'm on the roids guys and honestly thats not cool to ripp me apart when i'm just asking you guys whats going on with my body, i came to you guys for input not to get ripped apart... I was on clenbuterol for a few months cycling on and off and thats when I lost tons of inches off my arms... please no more insults... I was just wondering whether it was water weight, I didn't get up to putting 315 lbs. and increasing my other stats tremendously by being in the gym once in a while or being on roids...

Also the 18" to 15" drop was probably due to the fat I had loaded on my arms guys...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think anybodies shocked about going from18" to 15"...it's the 15-18...and wanting to go to 20".
    It's taken me probably 3-4 years maybe longer to go from 15-19 arms. You must be the 9th wonder of the world since sus doesn't usually start kicking in until week 4...and considering your taking 30mg of nolva it can't be water your holding so...3" of muscle gain in only 4 weeks is

Wish I could help...

See I don't know I betcha it is water though... as soon as I go off this i'm afraid I will go back down where I started from

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [What do you guys think is that to much to quick or what?[/QUOTE]

5"! too quick, yeah just a little

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    LOL...Im still stuck in the beggining where he says he ANTI-CATABOLIC, thats the pretty fresh.....Well if u do correct PCT then u most likely wont get into a catabolic stage. But i think this guy has muscle memory, plain and simple...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06Vetteman
    See I don't know I betcha it is water though... as soon as I go off this i'm afraid I will go back down where I started from
    I've honestly never heard of anybody holding 3" of water in their arms...

I've taken 200mgs/day anadrol with 1500mgs/week test with 600 mg week of eq with arimidex at 2mgs/day...and only put 1" on the arms after a 12 week cycle.
    So Is there something wrong with your tape measure???

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I've honestly never heard of anybody holding 3" of water in their arms...

I've taken 200mgs/day anadrol with 1500mgs/week test with 600 mg week of eq with arimidex at 2mgs/day...and only put 1" on the arms after a 12 week cycle.
    So Is there something wrong with your tape measure???
    HOLY for a cycle you must put on 30 pounds of tissue after cycle like that! On a cycle like that the close grip bench should go up 5 pounds a week. example 255x6 reps 3 sets after 12 weeks 315x6reps for 3 sets, hell that should almost add 2 inches to somone triceps alone, not even counting the biceps. Unless your already pretty heigh end on the arms, their are human limit's. Somewhere on the forum its say's the body's ams gain 1 inch for every 10 pounds of lean tissue to balance the body out?

I'm not saying its 3" of water guys I've got gains I know I've got them cause now i'm curling with 55 lbs were before it was 40 lbs... I have no exceeded the machine at my gym with the tricep extensions which I was never able to do before...

blackac you bring up a good point, muscle memory? what exactly is that? and my tape measure is all good guys promise, its the same exact tape measured used too.... clen is a miracle drug but takes off to much at times i swear

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Ok, my excuses for what I said before. Now that we now what your situation is, we can judge you the right way. IMO you're probably holding some water, otherwise it would be too **** freaky to believe. But, there will be a lot of quality muscle underneath the water, since you've been running your cycle along with nolva and clen .

simplyjakked is offline Member
    going from 15-18" may be the easy part for you! it may take another 4 years to get two more inches. 18-15 is possible especially considering the weight loss but that is just bf dropping and probably burning a little muscle with it. are you pretty lean right now or still carrying some bf?

German is offline New Member
    I have noticed that endomorphic people seem to keep more of their gains from steroids /pro steroids than the other two types.Maybe from a slower thyroid or from a very high calorie diet.

I'm still sitting at a high body fat in my opinion... I use this electronic gauge at the gym that does it. Before the cycle I was down to 15% and now i'm up to 19% but who knows how accurate it is cause i've heard if you have excess water (which will conduct easier) there will be an increase in body fat percentage. I never took my body fat before I started getting into this whole thing a year ago cause I never saw myself getting this freaky with lifting, but now i am I agree with simplyjakked I think I burned alot of fat along with some muscle off my arms when I was loosing all the weight... Before this when I weighed 295 lbs i probably had bigger then 18 inch arms but i'm not sure... I measured my arms 6 months in weight lifting and loosing weight...

Thread Information