Thread: tribulis??

The Game is offline New Member

Question tribulis??

I would like to know what to take coming off a 10 week cycle, my balls are kind of smaller than normal ,I had clomid but I dont think that it was enough 12- 50mg pills, I was told about tribulis t will this help? I had taken one pill eachday for 11 days 3weeks after my last shot

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Arrrgggghhhhhh

Take the Clomid as follows

300mg 1 day
    100mg 10 days
    50mg 10 days

IF YOU DON,T HAVE ENOUGH DON,T DO THE CYCLE!!!!!!!!!

You can take tribulis as well as clomid but it will not do much when compared to clomid.People use clomid for a reason because it WORKS.

The testicular shrinkage is benign and will return to normal just takes longer if you do not do what you should post cycle

Right now I,ve got that out of the way...

Welcome to the board hope you stay around

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay I agree with the ARRGGGH 110%. NEVER START A CYCLE WITHOUT EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED INCLUDING CLOMID. Jeezus why are ppl so impatient.

2000mg/d tribulus is better than nothing, say goodbye to some gains that you could have kept though had you planned it thoughtfully and got clomid.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Add some Zinc in there as well around 3 pills a day approx 45mg which is about 400% rda.It will help to get things going and it is very very cheap

The Game is offline New Member
    I was sent enough clomid my cycle ended so I had the clomids out in the open my mom came in thought it was drugs and put em in the toilet bowl a friend had 12 I took 1 a day now I still need something more my balls are smaller than usual so I should take tribulus and zma ??thanks

4plates is offline Banned

Re: tribulis??

Originally posted by The Game
    I would like to know what to take coming off a 10 week cycle, my balls are kind of smaller than normal ,I had clomid but I dont think that it was enough 12- 50mg pills, I was told about tribulis t will this help? I had taken one pill eachday for 11 days 3weeks after my last shot

Thread Information