23 15.13%

20 13.16%

18 11.84%
  • 1000+

28 18.42%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member

Post Whats the MAX test yall used??

Just wondering what the MAX mg's or TEST you guys used and what kinda results you recived

I used 400 mgs max of PROP

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    500mg and I don't know if I'll ever go above it. So far that amount seems to do the trick.

Everybody will be different. Each person just has to find out what amount produces the best gains with the least amount of sides.
    For some it's 500, some 750, some 1000. So far 500 is gravy for me.

razor67 is offline Banned
    so far,500mg..dont see any need for more.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    500 for me!!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    750 per week, but this time i'm running 750mg eod for 12 weeks..Madmax..

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Did for 400mg a week last time, T-400 (damn, that shit hurt for the next few days), this time Cyp 250 2x/wk for 500mg a week.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    1,000mg does not give you double gains, but the side effects aren't much worse than 500mg.

-SF

The Butcher is offline Member
    1600/week is the most I have ever done. Didn't notice too many sides, but I am just lucky like that. I am currently on 1500/week. 1250 from Primotest (Enan) and 300 from Prop. Anything lower than 750 doesn't do anything for me anymore.

Decoder is offline Banned
    1200mg a week.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I've gone as high as 750mg, but didn't see any more results than if I stayed at 500mg, so I'll just stick w/ 500mg & put the cash for something else

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    250mg a week of durateston. for 8 weeks. gained about 20lb, kept about 15. i took it along with deca 200mg a week.

G-S Guest
    Only thing above 750mg's that I've ever noticed is more sides. I stick with 750 weekly.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    500mg's

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im at 800, and have been there for a while.
    i think im going to bump it to an even G on the next one though.

peace bb79

popa is offline Senior Member
    1000 is a good number for me, i've tried higher but the sides to harsh for me, yes i'm one of those guys that get bad acne wish I was one of those lucky basterds that dont get a zit no matter how much they do.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that MadMax will make a poem about me.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    350mg per week of the propinate ester (50mg ED). I'll experiment with higher doses later to find my sweet spot... (assuming I keep at it ) I don't think 350mg per week is it - but I was stacking with another highly androgenic steroid , trenbolone . And it was my first and only test use.

Next time I would try alternating 100mg with 50mg ED. I also don't like to use any test esters heavier than propinate... I like to be able to be in more control of blood levels of highly androgenic gear like testosterone .

Nico is offline Associate Member
    500mgs works well for me!

1000 mg +

Originally posted by Rickson
    I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that MadMax will make a poem about me.
    Thats hillarious

Decoder how does it feel at 1200 mg/wk, is it prop?

I know my first week of 150 mg X 2/WK... did that ever hurt.. but i know you get used to it...so do you inject like 200 mg ED?

and what kind of gains did you get from this cycle??

and leaving the sides, how is it different from your first cycle when you took 400/500 mg perhaps?

Madmax is offline Senior Member

your safe for now bro....but actually i do have something brewing that will be my funniest one yet..and the all the mods are mentioned in this one.......plus shredz ask for a special request for one, so thats in the making also...

thanks for the reply on my cycle...Madmax..
    Last edited by Madmax; 02-14-2003 at 10:56 AM.

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    nico is that you in your avatar?

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    currently on 1g

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

LMAO

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Went up to 900mg last cycle...
    Didn't notice anymore sides at that dose then at 500mg...

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    What are the normal sides that come in at say 750 - 1g - or higher?

bump for more info

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i have been 1250mgs a week of enthanate, 25 mgs dbol and 50mgs of anadrol , is that too much? this was my 4th cycle and my boy is MUCH more advanced than i am......let me know.

jaydukes is offline New Member
    I've done 800mg of Test,400mg EQ,50mg D bol ED. This is the most I have ever done,however,I will be doin 2 shots of growth ED,800mg Test,600mg Deca ,T-3,and Anavar 30mg.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Yes, DADDYDBOL that is too much for a 4th cycle. I would drop the dosage of test drastically and drop the anadrol completely. You are going to have some problems like that. If your boy is cycling with you and getting better gains then look at your diet and the way you have been training. It is definitely not because you arn't taking enough juice

Decoder is offline Banned

Re: 1000 mg +

Originally posted by Big_BoneZ

Thats hillarious

Decoder how does it feel at 1200 mg/wk, is it prop?

I know my first week of 150 mg X 2/WK... did that ever hurt.. but i know you get used to it...so do you inject like 200 mg ED?

and what kind of gains did you get from this cycle??

and leaving the sides, how is it different from your first cycle when you took 400/500 mg perhaps?
    well it was T4 1200mg, gained 32 pounds. I didnt get any sides.

first cycle was 200mg and i didnt get half the amount of gains.

thanks Samson, he competes and we went to h.s. together. i try to eat 400-500 carbs a day and double my body weight in protein. i already used all 28 anadrol (thats all hed sell me because he said with a smile that "i am on some hardcore shit")but without it i dont get half the pump. its been 3 weeks since my last inj and i still have 10 cc left (i got 40 cc) but caught the flu and diet-training has really suffered. I also have about 25 cc of liquid dbol left. should i stay on the enthanate a couple of more weeks with the dbol or end now and save the rest? he has told me that my receptors get saturated and i will stop making gains. i have been on this cycle for a month please let me know what i should do.

your receptors DO get saturated with steroid use over time, but one month is not that long of a period. you can still continue using your enanthate , but DBOL is not recommended after 4 or 5 weeks, as u stop seeing any DBOL results.

your receptors DO get saturated with steroid use over time, but one month is not that long of a period. you can still continue using your enanthate, but DBOL is not recommended after 4 or 5 weeks, as u stop seeing any DBOL results.
    I disagree with your points about receptor saturation, and with dbol being ineffective over 5 wks. With the dbol, you just stop seeing more water wt., but muscle gains should continue. And as for receptors, if that were true, people who never come off would stop seeing gains. The opposite is true, based on my experience, the experience of others (i.e. Pros), and science.

Originally posted by redrumkev
    What are the normal sides that come in at say 750 - 1g - or higher?

For me, blood pressure if I don't take enough anti-E's. Also insomnia.

your receptors DO get saturated with steroid use over time, but one month is not that long of a period. you can still continue using your enanthate, but DBOL is not recommended after 4 or 5 weeks, as u stop seeing any DBOL results.
    Receptors DO NOT get saturated and "downregulate" - your body is exposed to endogenous levels everyday of your life. The reason you have to raise the bar is to accomadate for new muscle mass and create a more anabolic environment... eventually you have to increase to keep up with a highly anabolic environment to keep producing gains. Markus Ruhl would need more gear to keep growing then say Skip Lacour...

READ THIS for more info. "The belief that androgen receptors downregulate in response to androgen is one of the most unfounded and absurd concepts in bodybuilding."

Originally posted by Warrior

Receptors DO NOT get saturated and "downregulate" - your body is exposed to endogenous levels everyday of your life. The reason you have to raise the bar is to accomadate for new muscle mass and create a more anabolic environment... eventually you have to increase to keep up with a highly anabolic environment to keep producing gains. Markus Ruhl would need more gear to keep growing then say Skip Lacour...

READ THIS for more info. "The belief that androgen receptors downregulate in response to androgen is one of the most unfounded and absurd concepts in bodybuilding."

Yep. The reason gains slow after a while is, a) you've gotten so big you need more gear to grow more; and, b) you've gotten so big you need more FOOD to grow more.

thanks for all the advice, i dont get to talk to that many people about gear. i haved used dbol for every cycle but this last on is liquid and i have been swallowing it. i was told this was the most effective means to take it but i am not holding near the amount of water i have, any ideas. thanks again.

BTW... to clear up my last post... receptors DO get saturated (there is a point of diminishing returns - more negs than pos) - but they don't downregulate with use.

Originally posted by Leroy Brown

I disagree with your points about receptor saturation, and with dbol being ineffective over 5 wks. With the dbol, you just stop seeing more water wt., but muscle gains should continue. And as for receptors, if that were true, people who never come off would stop seeing gains. The opposite is true, based on my experience, the experience of others (i.e. Pros), and science.
    I AM NOT SURE where ur getting this from BUT if you search on DBOL and look at the cycles, nobody recommends running DBOL for a lenghty period of times, 6 weeks is THE max you want to run it.

I got 16 lb gains in my first 3 weeks at 50mg ED, and didnt really gain afterwards (look at my cycle below), Mind that my diet(calories/fat/carbs) and training were in check.

I AM NOT SURE where ur getting this from BUT if you search on DBOL and look at the cycles, nobody recommends running DBOL for a lenghty period of times, 6 weeks is THE max you want to run it.

I got 16 lb gains in my first 3 weeks at 50mg ED, and didnt really gain afterwards (look at my cycle below), Mind that my diet(calories/fat/carbs) and training were in check.

I'm getting this from my own experience and from science. Scientifically speaking, dbol increases protein synthesis, increases nitrogen retention, and is anti-catabolic. These processes continue to function longer than 6 weeks. Actually, dbol's effectiveness INCREASES the longer you use it.

You gained 16 lbs in 3 weeks. Do you think that was all muscle? Within the first month of use, you'll gain lots of water from dbol. After that, you just gain lean mass (and some fat, if estrogen is not kept in check).

The 6 week rule on orals is more a matter of liver protection, rather than any decrease in effectiveness.

I'll continue to debate this with you if you want, but there's just no way you can convince me that dbol "stops working" after a few weeks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information