shim jahng is offline Junior Member

could use some help please... (diet question while on cycle)

ok

last week i made a post asking where my mass gains are, and most people came back with "how much are you eating" so after posing my diet they came back with your not eating enough carbs. I thought i knew how to eat while on cycle but appearently not, can someone point me towards some good eating routines, what a typical day of eating should look like while your on cycle.

Thanks

Shim

getnlarg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shim jahng
    ok

last week i made a post asking where my mass gains are, and most people came back with "how much are you eating" so after posing my diet they came back with your not eating enough carbs. I thought i knew how to eat while on cycle but appearently not, can someone point me towards some good eating routines, what a typical day of eating should look like while your on cycle.

Thanks

Shim

Height/Weight and what weight are you trying to get to??

IMHO--Minimum of 6 meals; split those 6 meals into 3 solid food / 3 supps (shakes) {or 4 solid food / 2 shakes if you can}; 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight you wish to reach split over the 6 meals; 40/40/20 split (protein/carbs/fat) is a good start. So much to type--let me find a link. And there are a million diets out there; millions of opinions -- take this one for what its worth.

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    i have the same problem............., i eat 260g of protien ED, 4500 calories ED, and not sure about the carbs. But i eat pasta, potatos for lunch.......So how much carbs is enough...

simplyjakked is offline Member
    if you want mass you should eat as much as possible throughout a day and on meals you feel bloated drink a shake!

Thread Information