lightweight is offline New Member

what should I use???

I have no clue on what to get or what to use. I would like to put on about 20lbs. I am 165-170 now. I bike around 80 miles or so a week, and was lifting daily, but now every other day. I have the metabolism of a etheopian. lol I have a sorce where I can get test. from. I just don't know what to take. I would like it to be in one or two cycles though. Please help.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    No flame intended here but you need to read and research and look at different AAS their effects there sides and than define what you want to achieve.Look at example cycles posted here and talk to other members about their experiences and gains.That way you will have a good idea of what you want to use and how much.We will give you all the help we can just don,t ask "can I drink winny?" LOL

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    You should choose food!

You think you eat alot, post the avg day's diet and let's see where you are lacking.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    I see we have another biker on the site.

Cool.

You did not post the rest of your stats.

Age? Height? Weight?

gettinthere is offline Associate Member

heres what i'm planning on doing

Did you say it was your 1st cycle? if so, you may research and consider this...
    400mg/test enanth. per week
    400mg/equipoise per week
    .25 mg/liquidex, ed, all the way through even the post cycle clomid

some people have also suggested that I kick start my first 3-4 weeks with some 40mg/day dbol but im not real sure about the aa17 orals...

Check it out. You can research everything you need to know about aas on this site alone if you are really interested in learning.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member

hey tennis...xbiker...

I dont do the roadie thing but i've been riding mtb for a few years after i outgrew my bmx. now i ride a giant xtc se-1...Disc brakes are crucial bro!

i love it

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I'm with the guys on this one, do alot of reading. I know my next cycle, but I always read and read. Just so I can try and stay up on things. once you've read what others have done and with what results, you will have a better idea of what kind of cycle you want. Then we can smooth out the ruff areas for you

mando is offline Associate Member
    to be blunt ....forget about a cycle for now... get on a good training prog and eat,eat,eat !!....spent a couple of years building a foundation then do cycle....maybe after a good 4 to 5 yrs of consistant training..(.20lb is easy to gain once you start eating and busting your ass in the gym !! .).. if you do decide to do acycle right away ... u will gain .. but will lose it all once you stop..the choice is in your hands !!

lightweight is offline New Member
    My stats

23 years old, 6'1", and just weighed in at 168.

I would say my average cal. intake a day is 6-7000. with shakes. Also I eat, eat eat.
    I have a FBM "Angel of Death" street bike, with a cass. hub and tons of other goodies and I also have a Azonic DS-1 dual slalom bike, with inverted front forks and yes disk brakes, chris king rear hub, xtr downhill cranks, etc... I own a bike shop in MI. I also run the garage of a carsereo shop. I am very interested in doing this , so I will have to do some research and findout what I need to do. But more info from you guys will help to. Thank you.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Hey man no flame.

BUt you really need to do some more research,
    steriods isnt just some miracle drug like a lot of people think. It will make u grow but u really have to want to grow and work to grow. its not easy eating every 3 hours and training to your max on training days. How long have u been training for and what is your training like. AT 6-7000 cals a day if i read that corect u should be haveing no problem gaining any weight. I am assuming at 6'3 168 lbs that u are fairly lean if not very lean. give us as much info as possible and we will try our best to fill u in with our first time experiances. after all the decision what and how much to take is ultimately yours in the end we can only make suggestions.

so let us kwow bro!!!!!!

Ironweb is offline Member

Research

Do your research it is the most important thing. Do a seach here on the board and find threads that will teach you about AAS. Also use the AR home page it is filled with drug profiles that will help you in your choices on AAS. If you do not have some basic knowelgde then your not truly ready to do roids. JMO

Thread Information