Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: what is tren.

  1. #1
    quaker48's Avatar
    quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    471

    what is tren.

    what is tren ? whats it full name and is it used to cutt or bulk you

  2. #2
    Bartleby's Avatar
    Bartleby is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    what is tren? whats it full name and is it used to cutt or bulk you
    trenbolone acetate(fast-acting ester) and trenbolone enanthate (long-acting ester)...used for both cutting and bulking...type in a search or go to the drug profiles and youll learn a lot about it....

  3. #3
    scottninpo's Avatar
    scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    central nj
    Posts
    1,958
    or, you could just sing the tren song:

    "hey fina you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey fina........hey fina!!!"

  4. #4
    Ambulance's Avatar
    Ambulance is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    765
    Tren these days is also more comonly known as "fina" because most of the tren these days is created from finaplix vetrinarian growth hormone cartridges.

  5. #5
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    or, you could just sing the tren song:

    "hey fina you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey fina........hey fina!!!"

    Hey scottninpo, my new men's health talks about a procedure that doctors do to increase a persons height. They break you bones and then you slowly stretch them out so new bone will grow. It only costs $80,000 and will add 3 inches to your height. But then again if you didnt hit up the roids so early in life you wouldnt have closed you growth plates and you would probably be as tall as me.

  6. #6
    LilVito469's Avatar
    LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    1,315
    hey guys what do u think of this cycle for my first one? wk 1-12 ....300mg test
    wk 1-11.... 200mg deca
    wk 1-18 20mg nolva a day.nolva..... 20mg everday all the way
    wk 15-18 clomid 300mg first day.day 2-11 100mg.12-21 50mg.

  7. #7
    scottninpo's Avatar
    scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    central nj
    Posts
    1,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Hey scottninpo, my new men's health talks about a procedure that doctors do to increase a persons height. They break you bones and then you slowly stretch them out so new bone will grow. It only costs $80,000 and will add 3 inches to your height. But then again if you didnt hit up the roids so early in life you wouldnt have closed you growth plates and you would probably be as tall as me.
    it's tough bein' small!

  8. #8
    LuvMuhRoids's Avatar
    LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Behind Ur booty
    Posts
    3,071
    Is that... is that the fina song i hear??? Why yes it is!

    HEY FINA, YOURE SO FINE! YOURE SO FINE, YOU BLOW MY MIND! HEY FINA! HEY FINA!

  9. #9
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Is that... is that the fina song i hear??? Why yes it is!

    HEY FINA, YOURE SO FINE! YOURE SO FINE, YOU BLOW MY MIND! HEY FINA! HEY FINA!
    D A M N i know this tune

  10. #10
    bobbo23's Avatar
    bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    hey guys what do u think of this cycle for my first one? wk 1-12 ....300mg test
    wk 1-11.... 200mg deca
    wk 1-18 20mg nolva a day.nolva..... 20mg everday all the way
    wk 15-18 clomid 300mg first day.day 2-11 100mg.12-21 50mg.
    Attemped hijacking in progress.

  11. #11
    scottninpo's Avatar
    scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    central nj
    Posts
    1,958
    let's get the party started boys! invite the whole fina crew!

  12. #12
    scottninpo's Avatar
    scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    central nj
    Posts
    1,958
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbo23
    Attemped hijacking in progress.
    forget hijacking, it's party time!!!

  13. #13
    LuvMuhRoids's Avatar
    LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Behind Ur booty
    Posts
    3,071
    That da m n Tren does it everytime. That stuff should be illegal its to good. Oh yeah, it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbo23
    Attemped hijacking in progress.

  14. #14
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    hey guys what do u think of this cycle for my first one? wk 1-12 ....300mg test
    wk 1-11.... 200mg deca
    wk 1-18 20mg nolva a day.nolva..... 20mg everday all the way
    wk 15-18 clomid 300mg first day.day 2-11 100mg.12-21 50mg.
    I think the doses are a little lite bro...i'd bring the test to 500mgs and deca 400mgs,but that's just me..........the layout is fine,could be affective at those doses..try it and see how you react.

    peace

    DB

  15. #15
    scottninpo's Avatar
    scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    central nj
    Posts
    1,958
    d*man fina users, always too agressive!

  16. #16
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    forget hijacking, it's party time!!!
    I'm partying bro.no one else is singing

  17. #17
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    d*man fina users, always too agressive!
    ME????????????.........NEVER

  18. #18
    LuvMuhRoids's Avatar
    LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Behind Ur booty
    Posts
    3,071
    I agree with DaBull on this dosage. Although maybe 10mg nolva through out if none at all. Keep it on hand for sides affects if any IMO. Clomid is correct. Looks like you been doing your homework Lilvito the way you have this calculated. Nice to see that someone is doing there research.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I think the doses are a little lite bro...i'd bring the test to 500mgs and deca 400mgs,but that's just me..........the layout is fine,could be affective at those doses..try it and see how you react.

    peace

    DB

  19. #19
    LilVito469's Avatar
    LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    1,315
    thanks guys thats music to this newbies ears, and I might up the dosage to 400 mg of test and 300 mg of deca . I just want to be safe since it will be my first cycle, but then again I want some incredible results as I plan to work till I puke

  20. #20
    RJM03's Avatar
    RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    1,150
    The hills are alive........with the sound of FINA........

    Hey fina! hey hey! hey fina

    That song gets me everytime, and then everyone at work looks at me funny.

  21. #21
    Slangin Roids's Avatar
    Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    4.34 (handheld) 40m time
    Posts
    134
    I wanted to make a similar thread on this as well because there is no profile on Tren on this site. Is TreMbolone (QV) the same thing as tren?

    Also is Tren enanthate under fina or can you just get Tren as "trenbolone "?

  22. #22
    Doc M's Avatar
    Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    2,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    D A M N i know this tune
    Me too!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •