jaktjac is offline New Member

What goes good with fina

I've taken juice before but, have laid off for a year. I stacked T2 with deca 200 and got decent gains. I ready juice again but would like some suggestions on getting a cycle together. I've already got fina, stan 50, noveldex, and clomid. I'm 5'9" 155 lbs. and would like to get up to 170 lbs. what else do you think I might need to take.

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaktjac
    I've taken juice before but, have laid off for a year. I stacked T2 with deca 200 and got decent gains. I ready juice again but would like some suggestions on getting a cycle together. I've already got fina, stan 50, noveldex, and clomid. I'm 5'9" 155 lbs. and would like to get up to 170 lbs. what else do you think I might need to take.

Well you need test. If your going to do ED injects I would run prop with it.
    Prop 100mg/ED , Tren 75mg/ED.

Bartleby is offline Member
    test!! any test, like mach z said prop is great cause ur shooting ed or eod anyways...but any test is good, im going to be running test e with my fina very soon...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    Well you need test. If your going to do ED injects I would run prop with it.
    Prop 100mg/ED , Tren 75mg/ED.
    Enough said..............

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    test enanthate also you could run it with test and winstrol .

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    test, eq

jaktjac is offline New Member
    Thanks bros test it is, i'll keep you posted

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Honestly bro..looking at your weight,I'd try to pack on some weight naturally first,then do a bulk cycle.......no offence but your light as a feather at 5' 9"...

peace

DB

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Fina/Prop/Eq/Proviron ..Best mix IMO

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaktjac
    Huh, i did just what you want to do on roids completely naturally in a little over 2 months with proper diet and training. I'm at 175 now, and i was 150 at the end of august. Don't bother using anabolics. If you can't gain naturally at 155 lbs, chances are that something is wrong with your diet. If you don't fix this, you'll never get bigger, juice or no juice.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Fina/Prop/Eq/Proviron..Best mix IMO
    fina and eq fight for the same receptors..one or the other bro..otherwise your just wasteing $$

BrownBomber is offline Member
    I alos found this very interesting while I was over at T-Mag a few years ago....Im gonna start another thread so please look out for it and chime in! The title will be called "The Best Combinations"

Thanks
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    fina and eq fight for the same receptors..one or the other bro..otherwise your just wasteing $$
    Every steroid fights for the same receptor, the androgen receptor. The downstream effects on protien metabolism, phosphocreatine synthesis, water retention, and the effects the metabolites have on receptors is what makes each AS a little different.

EQ is a testosterone derivative. Tren is not. The metabolites target different receptors. There should be no confusion here that your post is misleading. While they fight for the same receptor initially, it doesn't matter because every single steroids targets it. The downstream effects, which are significantly different, as anyone who has run tren and eq on seperate occasions, are what matters.

Regardless of all this, i think that the founder of this thread should see my initial post, where i recommend that he don't use any anabolics.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 01-26-2004 at 12:38 PM.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    look into your diet and training- @150, i find it hard to believe you couldnt grow anymore naturally. if not test, deca , dbol ..

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    look into your diet and training- @150, i find it hard to believe you couldnt grow anymore naturally.
    I agree. It doesn't take too much dedication to grow at that weight. It's what gives anabolics users the bad reputation of always wanting to take shortcuts. Just tough it out for a couple of months. Don't miss a workout. Don't miss a meal, and Don't miss a nights sleep. Keep your protien over 250 each day, and watch yourself grow like a weed drug free.

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I agree. It doesn't take too much dedication to grow at that weight. It's what gives anabolics users the bad reputation of always wanting to take shortcuts. Just tough it out for a couple of months. Don't miss a workout. Don't miss a meal, and Don't miss a nights sleep. Keep your protien over 250 each day, and watch yourself grow like a weed drug free.
    i disagree. everyone's metabolism/thyroid activity is DIFFERENT. I'd recommend you rethink the notion that everyone is the same (like you).

Several years ago i did watch my diet and did the same workout as i do now. i didn't gain much then but now on my first cycle i've gained 15-20 pounds and am more muscular in 12 weeks than I was in 8 months without AS. my buddy who on other posts i've identified as wanting to go oral only is the same way. his wife pressures him all the time to gain weight, he's skinny and muscular and because of his metabolism/thyroid his is constantly active. i believe there are other factors to consider also. you may be young and have natural capabilities (natural testosterone , etc) that enable you to gain without AS

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobie Wah
    i disagree. everyone's metabolism/thyroid activity is DIFFERENT. I'd recommend you rethink the notion that everyone is the same (like you).

Several years ago i did watch my diet and did the same workout as i do now. i didn't gain much then but now on my first cycle i've gained 15-20 pounds and am more muscular in 12 weeks than I was in 8 months without AS. my buddy who on other posts i've identified as wanting to go oral only is the same way. his wife pressures him all the time to gain weight, he's skinny and muscular and because of his metabolism/thyroid his is constantly active. i believe there are other factors to consider also. you may be young and have natural capabilities (natural testosterone, etc) that enable you to gain without AS
    bro, if you were doing the same workout/routine for 8 months, that may be the reason you reached a plateau. and if you have a higher metabolism, that is precisely the reason why you should adjust your diet and routine before using gear.

people on this board depend upon the advice of more experienced individuals to guide them through this lifestyle. judging from your other posts/questions, i don't think you are qualified to provide advice in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    bro, if you were doing the same workout/routine for 8 months, that may be the reason you reached a plateau. and if you have a higher metabolism, that is precisely the reason why you should adjust your diet and routine before using gear.

people on this board depend upon the advice of more experienced individuals to guide them through this lifestyle. judging from your other posts/questions, i don't think you are qualified to provide advice in this area.
    And while doobie has no experience gaining naturally, and thus isn't qualified to provide advice in that department, I have done very well naturally and i feel that it's at least worth a shot. Why put your body at risk for side effects when with a simple change in diet and training you can get the same benefits? The standards that apply to 150 lb person don't apply to someone already much heavier and much more muscular. A 200 lb person can't gain like i have in the past few months, but just about any 150 lb person can. As i've said before, if your diet and training is the thing holding you back, and the reason why you're only 150 lbs right now, steroids won't gain you anything except a little water weight, which you will lose post cycle. Try it naturally for a while. No one ever regrets waiting.

Thread Information