Thread: cycles

paulm is offline New Member

cycles

hello,
    just wondering if i could get a critique on the stuff i'm using:
    my first 6-week cycle: deca -durabolin & sustanon . 10ml of each didived through the 6 week period.
    second 6-week cycle: deca-durabolin @ testoviron . 10ml of each
    gained 28lbs total.

current cycle, halfway into: deca-durabolin, 10ml. sustanon, 5ml. testoviron, 5ml.
    not gained an ounce yet....maybe i should have increased food intake even more during this cycle??

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    there was really no need to do sust with testoviron . Testoviron (enanthate ) is a test already like sustanon . Would have been more beneficial to do a steady long acting ester like enanth for constant blood levels for less side affects and better gains. IMO 6 weeks is not long enough of a cycle. Test like sus and enanthate dont kick in until 4 weeks. What are your administration shots? I.E. how many mg's and how often are the injections?

many thanks for your rapid reply.
    currently 2ml of deca 200mg, once a week
    1ml of testoviron , 100mg, once a week
    1ml of sustanon , 100mg, once a week

i was thinking of starting off slowly rather than bombing my (small) body for too long cycles initially. if you reccomend 8 week cycles i'll go for it.

my best results were from the first cycle, deca & sustanon, maybe it was because it was totally new to my body.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well lets see you are about 160lbs at 32years of age and this is your 3rd cycle. This cycle is not enough. Also you should cut the sustanon out. Sustanon comes 250mg anyways not 100mg and should be injected more often that once a week believe it. Click on my link in my signature on "sustanon usage". What sustanon do you have? You should be running testoviron which I believe is 250mg E4D. What testoviron do you have? Is this underground lab gear or are you just breaking an amp open and taking out 100mg worth?

Well, all in all. I would run a test at 500mg per week with deca just under at 400mg per week for 12 weeks with nolvadex on hand for side affects and PCT(post cycle therapy ) after 2-3weeks using clomid. Run a test either sust or testo 1-12 and deca 1-11 weeks. Stop deca one week prior to last administration of the test.

I also should mention try doing dbol for a cycle starter. You will see instant results until the test kicks in. This sets the stage for the test. Do dbol(dianabol ) in the beginning weeks 1-4 30mgs ED or what you figure is working for you. IMO less than 30mgs is not enough.

For clomid therapy click on my clomid link and read.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 01-26-2004 at 05:04 AM.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    There you have it bro, luvmyroids just gave you a step by step cycle of what yo need to do.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    You need to research bro because your wasting your gear.

wow you guys know what you're doing. thanx a lot again for your interest and response. admittedly, firstly i live in a country where the stuff is not easily available. so i will see what i can find. secondly, my purpose for using steroids was to assist me in gaining weight - which i otherwise battle to do due to an extremely fast metabolism. having gained 28lbs was awesome for me. if i could just gain another 28lbs i would be utterly content. the amount of definition and difference in my body allready, is remarkable and quite satisfactory. i'm not necessarily looking to bulk up to 200lbs or anything remotely drastic as that.
    i am in awe with this site and can just see myself getting totally hooked and addicted though......

Thread Information