Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    1luv's Avatar
    1luv is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    407

    Standards in doses and cycles???

    Ok, this may be a dead end question bros, but here goes nothing. Who actually sets the basic "minimum" standards for cycles? Thru alot of research and questions ive discovered that most drugs each have a different generally accepted standard minimum. For example, I am right now planning a Cyp/EQ cycle. I was planning on running the cyp @ 400 mg/wk for 10 weeks. But then was informed by everyone that 400 mg is a waste. Whose to say that 400 mg a week for 10 isnt going to give alot of people great gains? Is there scientific research to back this up? I can see someone saying "youd have to run it longer bc that particular drug doesnt reach peak effectiveness until this point." I am still planning on running a cycle like this

    Cyp 400 mg/wk 2-11
    EQ 200 mg/wk 1-10
    L-Dex .25 mg ED

    My thoughts were that i may not get peak gains from the EQ when running it at only 200 mg, but will add to the goal of staying cut and vascular while adding some solid muscle.

    Any enlightenment would help.

    - 1 Luv

  2. #2
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by 1luv
    Ok, this may be a dead end question bros, but here goes nothing. Who actually sets the basic "minimum" standards for cycles? Thru alot of research and questions ive discovered that most drugs each have a different generally accepted standard minimum. For example, I am right now planning a Cyp/EQ cycle. I was planning on running the cyp @ 400 mg/wk for 10 weeks. But then was informed by everyone that 400 mg is a waste. Whose to say that 400 mg a week for 10 isnt going to give alot of people great gains? Is there scientific research to back this up? I can see someone saying "youd have to run it longer bc that particular drug doesnt reach peak effectiveness until this point." I am still planning on running a cycle like this

    Cyp 400 mg/wk 2-11
    EQ 200 mg/wk 1-10
    L-Dex .25 mg ED

    My thoughts were that i may not get peak gains from the EQ when running it at only 200 mg, but will add to the goal of staying cut and vascular while adding some solid muscle.

    Any enlightenment would help.

    - 1 Luv
    400 mg cyp fine, however 200 mg eq not...need 400mg eq and so more cyp needed too

  3. #3
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,165
    I set the standards.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    IN ANY WRESTLING RING !!!
    Posts
    942

    standards set by vets..

    ...imo trial and error...vets have done more cycles so i think they would know the basics incl 500 test 400 of whatever plus clomid and other antis..now with that being said everyone is diff and react to diff things.. i got great gains off of just 250 sust/200 deca ..8 weeks only!!!plus the clomid and my boys felt like they never left town..some peeps favor low dose cycles but from all the reading i've done 200eq never worked for anyone..you prolly do better with 200mgs for deca instead..once again everyone is diff..you can research more on eq and find the majority says or try your way..plus your stats, past cycles and goals dictate alot too...if your around 200lbs-400 of cyp should be fine but eq????hmmmm no

  5. #5
    Mr. Death's Avatar
    Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,441
    Did people on this site tell you that 400mg/week for 10 weeks of cyp was a waste? If this is your first cycle you should see some good gains with that. EQ at 200mg/week isnt enough though. Also, start the cyp and EQ at the same time.

  6. #6
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    I agree with Dr.Death. Hell, for your first cycle, 250mg of Test is more then enough alone.

  7. #7
    1luv's Avatar
    1luv is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ...imo trial and error...vets have done more cycles so i think they would know the basics incl 500 test 400 of whatever plus clomid and other antis..now with that being said everyone is diff and react to diff things.. i got great gains off of just 250 sust/200 deca..8 weeks only!!!plus the clomid and my boys felt like they never left town..some peeps favor low dose cycles but from all the reading i've done 200eq never worked for anyone..you prolly do better with 200mgs for deca instead..once again everyone is diff..you can research more on eq and find the majority says or try your way..plus your stats, past cycles and goals dictate alot too...if your around 200lbs-400 of cyp should be fine but eq????hmmmm no
    Well i chose EQ bc of its ability to keep some water weight off and keep you cut and vascular. I know deca is a bit stronger and would be a better choice to run at 200 mg but will it give me similar results? Im under the impression deca will blow me up even more...?

  8. #8
    zx7racing's Avatar
    zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    1,018
    you will bloat a lot more from deca than from eq- that is why so many people prefer eq. anyhow, most everyone is right above. 400mg of cyp isnt a waste, its more than an adequate starting point- and to extend from that theory- lots of members say they wish they would have begun with lower dosages, because as they go a long with their cycles, they find it takes more and more gear to reach a "gaining point"..
    if this is your first, stick with 400mg wk 10wks of cyp, loose the eq for this cycle and see how you react- "a slower pace wins the race"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    IN ANY WRESTLING RING !!!
    Posts
    942

    I AGREE WITH ZX7 plus everyone else..

    Quote Originally Posted by 1luv
    Well i chose EQ bc of its ability to keep some water weight off and keep you cut and vascular. I know deca is a bit stronger and would be a better choice to run at 200 mg but will it give me similar results? Im under the impression deca will blow me up even more...?
    ...because i'm not a seasoned vet i(i'd guess i'll call myself a seasoned newbie)<--haaaaa i've done more reading on the suppls than actual inject i cant comment on eq..but in 3 months ill be able too..yessss..anyways deca will ad more than eq...i was thinking the same as you 500test/200eq but 99% of the peeps say 200eq isnt gonna do it..so im actually gonna do 300 eq 12 weeks along with my test..these guys gotta know something right??

  10. #10
    Mr. Death's Avatar
    Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,441
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I agree with Dr.Death.
    It's just Mr. Death. I don't have my Ph.D yet.

  11. #11
    Chapman393's Avatar
    Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    you will bloat a lot more from deca than from eq- that is why so many people prefer eq. anyhow, most everyone is right above. 400mg of cyp isnt a waste, its more than an adequate starting point- and to extend from that theory- lots of members say they wish they would have begun with lower dosages, because as they go a long with their cycles, they find it takes more and more gear to reach a "gaining point"..
    if this is your first, stick with 400mg wk 10wks of cyp, loose the eq for this cycle and see how you react- "a slower pace wins the race"

    I agree with ZX7 I started out at very low dosages around 250-350cyp per week and 200deca per week for 10 weeks and I saw great gains. No need to over do it on your first cycle bro.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •