Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Arrow Infertility and you

Have you had a problem with infertility? If so do you think it was attributed to AS, or is this a myth? Also I have heard that while on you are not very fertile, but I am wondering about long term effects. Thanks for any info

-MS

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    you don't win friends with salad, you don't win friends with salad...
    when pigs fly... will you be writing that check now sir... no, i'd still rather not.
    Last edited by bigbouncinballs; 01-25-2004 at 10:29 PM.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    my wife keeps b*tchin' about the fertility issue concerning AS. I tell her it's not true but i would like to know the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    you don't win friends with salad, you don't win friends with salad...
    when pigs fly... will you be writing that check now sir... no, i'd still rather not.

LMAO fellow simpsons fan!!!
    I always wonderd if anyone ever read my sig, now I know

back to the topic, yeah my g/f says shes worried about it. so I thought id post and see what I can find

6p6
    6p6 is offline New Member
    I'll bump because I'm very interested....the old lady is on my ass too....

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Infertility from using AAS is definitely not a myth. However, normally it is easy to combat with proper PCT. There are some very intersting articles around about this subject. Do a search, and I'm sure you'll find plenty to read on this page and on normal internet search engines.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Infertility from using AAS is definitely not a myth. However, normally it is easy to combat with proper PCT. There are some very intersting articles around about this subject. Do a search, and I'm sure you'll find plenty to read on this page and on normal internet search engines.
    Completely true, the infertility is transient in nature though (meaning upon discontinuation fertility should be reestablished, in what time period, one can't really say it is determined by a number of factors (personal disposition, longevity of usage, androgens used....)

bump for more info

brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Arnold's had how many kids? That's all the evidence I need...
    how many kids has he had??? i was always curious

Rotary is offline Associate Member
    There is no way I'm having kids. I can't count how many times I should have been a father and nothing happened. I only did two 1 month cycles of sust 250 but I really don't think that had anything to do with it. I wasn't the most responsible person I before taking the sust.

Does anyone know what the costs are to have the fertility treatment? My wife and I want children eventually but being the loser that I am, I don't think it's possible without some outside help.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I got my wife pregnant when I was on AS. Couple my GFs in my dark past got pregnant when I was on AS.
    BTW my baby is growing very fast. He is 7 month old but strong and big as 1-1.5 year boy

shootdeep is offline Member
    my brother did a 12week sus/deca cycle. he did the usual 300/100/50 PCT and he's been trying to get his wife pregnant. he went and "donated" a sample the other day and it came back virtually zero. his test levels are WAY low as well. it's been about 6 months since PCT and there's obviously a problem. he's done a few cycles before with no problem. he's got a cool doc that is gonna help him get back to normal. so, i would say it's not a myth.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    it's been about 6 months since PCT and there's obviously a problem. he's done a few cycles before with no problem. he's got a cool doc that is gonna help him get back to normal. so, i would say it's not a myth.
    It can take up to a year for some to get back to normal levels. Don't think that because he has a low sperm count after 6 months all hope is lost... just give it more time

Testosterone in a dose of only 100mg per week will bring sperm counts down to very minute amounts - pretty much null. Based on credible studies, doses above that don't produce any further lowering effects (those that reacted to 100mg/wk react the same at higher doses). Testosterone has been used as a male contraceptive but some do experience a rebound effect after discontinuation of high doses. But you need to wait anywhere from 3 months to a year... depending on your system. But 3 months is a minimum since that is the required time it takes for sperm to fully mature.

Thread Information