Thread: cutter question

nyne is offline New Member

cutter question

This question is for a friend, I have be researching steriods for a while now and hes decided he wants to use them too but he is about 50lbs over weight and I was thinking that a cutter would be good for him but by it seems as if its not gonna be very effective since hes a good bit over weight. How effective would it be with a good work eithic? Hes wanting to tone up and hes tried dieting and things of that nature but none of them were very effective. Is a cutter what he needs or should he look else where for solutions to his fatness?

chiickenlegs is offline New Member
    how long has he been in a gym,how hard does he work because juice for a half ass work ethic is not needed, spacific questions on what would be a good start if he is concidering steroids is research. but make sure your friend is working his ass off before he vears off into such a hard substance. "diet,gym,diet,diet,gym." more questions or if i didnt answer this one PM me
    Last edited by chiickenlegs; 01-26-2004 at 02:04 PM.

nyne is offline New Member
    well, I believe his work ethic is there but he wants to see better results than what he sees, he just has his mind set on juice and i was just doing a little researching for him trying to see if its really gonna do him some good or if it would be a waste of time and money. My personal opinion is that he should work harder in the gym and diet harder but im having a hard time changing his mind.

chiickenlegs is offline New Member
    you may want to research clenbuterol ,cytomel ,wynstrol,but make sure he knows what hes getting into and where hes getting it from before spending money on anything

anymore questions pm me and ill tell you what works and how to stay safe

kahn is offline Junior Member
    why dont u have him try just a clen eca stack

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    His work etheic isn't there or he wouldn't be overweight. Now he's 50lb's overweight once he losses that he's still going to be fat. By overweight you mean he's 50lb's over the standard 18-22% body fat range for the average american male. If it were my friend. I'd make a lifting and cardio program for him, see how he follows it for 4 weeks and then re-evaluate his "work ethic" Have him write down EVERYTHING he eats. time of day consumed, nutritional content, caloric content. He obviously has a chitty diet or he wouldn't be overweight. Maybe seeing what he eats when it's on paper will make him realize how bad his diet really is.

IF YOU CONSUME LESS CALORIES THEN YOU EXPEND, YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT! PERIOD!!!! No if ands or buts about it.

Thread Information