dangit is offline Member

Cool Novaldex... why don't I always use it :)

Just wanted to mention the people that do cycles without it what you're missing out on. I always end up not using it neither since I'm a cheap bastard, but I always use it when dieting down for a comp.

The stuff is just awsome. It always seems to clear up any acnee and just tightens me right up within a week and helps me shed tons of water. I lost 10lbs in the last 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure it was all extra water bloat... just a hunch

It's nice to use this product since it always makes me realize how much water you can hold when on roids. I was a bit worried a while ago that I was putting on way too much fat, but a lot of it was water.

One thing I noticed that was different before. I pretty much weight the same in the morning when I get up as at night before bed. I have an electronic scale and weight myself all the time. It used to change by 5lbs easilly from day to day.

now if I were smart I'd take this stuff the next time I add deca to a cycle

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

bump

bump?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dangit
    Just wanted to mention the people that do cycles without it what you're missing out on. I always end up not using it neither since I'm a cheap bastard, but I always use it when dieting down for a comp.

The stuff is just awsome. It always seems to clear up any acnee and just tightens me right up within a week and helps me shed tons of water. I lost 10lbs in the last 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure it was all extra water bloat... just a hunch

It's nice to use this product since it always makes me realize how much water you can hold when on roids. I was a bit worried a while ago that I was putting on way too much fat, but a lot of it was water.

One thing I noticed that was different before. I pretty much weight the same in the morning when I get up as at night before bed. I have an electronic scale and weight myself all the time. It used to change by 5lbs easilly from day to day.

now if I were smart I'd take this stuff the next time I add deca to a cycle
    results not typical!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    always depends on the person, as with anything, but it should shed excess water weight

dangit is offline Member
    I guess I just tend to hold extra water when on gear. I put on 20lbs in like 3 days after a comp last year... my ankles were huge

I do like nolvadex though and I always see dramatic results with it. I've only used it when dieting real strictly so that might have something to do with it too.

diesel21 is offline Member
    cool info, which type do u use, mine is fenobest from mexico, i wonder if its any good?

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    wow, i didnt know that it could clear up acne. could anyone explain why it would do that?

Steve is offline Associate Member
    How much nolva do you take? Im on d.bol, sust and deca and holding alot of water. Just started taking nolva at 20mg/day hope this is enough

dangit is offline Member
    I'm no expert on it... but I'm taking 20mg a day right now and I'll bump it up to 40mg before the show. I'd think 20mg would probably be okay though.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    are you taking it while not on a cycle? if so, is this safe and what are the benefits?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    bump

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    are you taking it while not on a cycle? if so, is this safe and what are the benefits?

It's not unsafe. Think about what it does. If you don't have high levels of estrogen in your body...it's kind of useless. There are otehr causes of water retention from which I do not believe nolvadex will have any effect upon.

dangit is offline Member
    Yeah... it's really only usefull for water retenation when on a cycle in my opinion. Although I did read an article a while back that was saying that older men should use it as a supplement to help ward off against heart problems since it does help with the whole water thing. The heart has an easier time pumping when you're less bloated.

Tried showing this to my doc to try and get a prescription, but he laughed at me

I'll have to try and find this. It was a medical research paper...

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Some guys are taking 20mg ED some are taking 10mg Ed while on a cycle I am taking 10 should I up teh amount of nolva I am taking or leave it?

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    bump 4 j to read. another opinion. info overload?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    What about liquidex? I am running it throughout my whole cycle for the first time... I heard it's better than nolva for warding off water?

dangit is offline Member
    Yeah, liquidex is the liquid version of amiridex. It's suppose to be better at blocking estrogen. More potent than Nolvadex for sure.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dangit
    Yeah, liquidex is the liquid version of amiridex. It's suppose to be better at blocking estrogen. More potent than Nolvadex for sure.
    Not blocking... it prevents estrogen from even aromatizing... seems that a liquidex/nolva combination would be fool proof for staying dry. I know guys who stay on ldex/nolva year round, whether they're cycling or not. Probably not too healthy suppressing your estrogen year round, but these guys are always shredded to the bone.

Thread Information