Jackman is offline Banned

? about tren enathate

hey bros im just wondering about tren enathate. i know its the same this as tren but less frequant injects. like prop is to test enathate. But does that also mean it will bloat you like test enathate does more than prop?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    hey bros im just wondering about tren enathate. i know its the same this as tren but less frequant injects. like prop is to test enathate. But does that also mean it will bloat you like test enathate does more than prop?
    No you won't experience such bloating. The bloat associated with Testosterone Enan has more to do with the androgen than the ester (I realize Prop doesn't make you bloat nearly as much as Enan, and that's merely an 'ester' issue, but little more complicated in that scenario). Trenbolone most certainly will not make you hold excessive amounts of water, it's chemical structure doesn't allow for such.

Testosterone induces bloat largely via estrogen mediated mechanisms. With Trenbolone this is not an issue.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP on experiences with Tren -Enanthate

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicMaster
    Testosterone induces bloat largely via estrogen mediated mechanisms. With Trenbolone this is not an issue.
    Bingo.

Thread Information