wuggzwest is offline Junior Member

How long for Winny and EQ to kick in?

Started my cutting cycle for springbreak, it consists of:

EQ: week 1-8 (400 mg)
    Test Ethan: week 1-8 (200mg)
    Winny: week 1-8 (50mg everyday) im taking it orally though, just a personal preference)

Keeping test low because its a cuttying cycle, im not trying to bulk, I just know a little test is needed in the cycle to help it run smooth...My question is how long will it take for the EQ and the Winny to kick in?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    test should be higher than the eq, test is the base, eq and winny augment the base, it should be 4 or 5 weeks before you'll see anything from the test and eq, winny will see effects in a week or so

Bartleby is offline Member
    eq takes about 5-6 weeks to kick in, sometimes even longer, but for me it was around week 6...also you should be running your eq and test at least 2 more weeks if not 4 more...

Well extending the cycle an extra 2-3 weeks shouldnt be a problem....I'll do it up till the day I leave for spring break, besides it wont matter for pct, because you have to wait 2 weeks anyway before you start it.......And I will only be away for 8 days, I started my cycle this past tuesday, and im leaving april 2nd........With the test higher than the eq, why is that? Iv read that in this type of cycle it doesnt matter if the test is low....

Quote Originally Posted by wuggzwest
    Well extending the cycle an extra 2-3 weeks shouldnt be a problem....I'll do it up till the day I leave for spring break, besides it wont matter for pct, because you have to wait 2 weeks anyway before you start it.......And I will only be away for 8 days, I started my cycle this past tuesday, and im leaving april 2nd........With the test higher than the eq, why is that? Iv read that in this type of cycle it doesnt matter if the test is low....
    the reason the test is reccomended to be higher than eq is for your libido and recovery purposes...although it doesn't shut you down incredibly hard, it still shuts you down...if youre goin on spring break im sure you want ur dick to be workin when you get down there so i would up the test to equal the eq or even better 100mg higher than eq....

I see what your saying, and I will take your advice, because its only good advice if I use it! thanks for help guys!

Quote Originally Posted by wuggzwest
    I see what your saying, and I will take your advice, because its only good advice if I use it! thanks for help guys!
    no prob, good luck bro....

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    yeah the EQ needs to be atleast 10-12 weeks otherwise you probably won't be happy with the results

I could probably run it for 12 weeks, the only one problem is for 8 days I wont be able to hit the gym, because during id say the 11th week is the week im going away for spring break, will it be bad to take a small break from the gym aslong as I try to keep my diet somewhat healthy? I heard it mite not be that bad at all It will be good to let my body rest for a little? for weeks 1-10 its no prob ill be home, but 11 ill be gone and 12 ill be back....so id figure I could pop my test and eq the day before I go, and either try to get winny tabs or just lay off the winny for a week untill i get back, what do you think i should do?

mman is offline Junior Member
    If you finish your cycle, skip the gym for a over a week, and drink heavily I presume......you probably won't be happy with the finished outcome.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    IF you're going to take a break, over-train your ass the week prior. That way, the following full week can be used to recover.

Thread Information