Symian is offline Member

Unhappy Help! Sweating and burning up while sleeping!

I'm about to start my PCT after a Test-E, tren cycle, and last night in the beggining of my sleep I awoke burning up and sweating. I had the A/C cranked and I was still burning up. My boy came off a week earlier, and is having the same symptoms, although his are worse, and include vomiting. Is it because we're crashing from the loss of test or what? This happened to anyone else?

Sym
    Last edited by Symian; 01-26-2004 at 03:02 AM.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Night sweats my man, happens to all of us sometimes, especially with fina. I have em right now too and it sucks, but all you can do is drink water and maybe put a fan on you when you sleep. The puking may be from dehydration but that he might want to have checked out.....

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    While tren will make you sweat like a two dollar whore in the Philipines, you should not be puking. It is possible you have a bug. Monitor your temp, drink at least a gallon of water or more a day and keep on eye of your symptoms to see if they worsen.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i think RJ is right, you can dehydrate pretty easily, especially when you're gettin night sweats, whenever i start getting them, i drink two big glasses of water before i go to bed, yeah, it'll wake you up, but you're gonna wake up anyway from the heat, and you'll feel a lot better in the morning than if you hadn't

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i think RJ is right, you can dehydrate pretty easily, especially when you're gettin night sweats, whenever i start getting them, i drink two big glasses of water before i go to bed, yeah, it'll wake you up, but you're gonna wake up anyway from the heat, and you'll feel a lot better in the morning than if you hadn't
    I agree with drinking a good amount of water before going to bed, I get really bad night sweats I put the AC on full blast on put a fan by my feet.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Thats funny you mention your feet, thats always the first thing I notice too.

Symian is offline Member
    Thanks for the replies, bros. I guess it's either the tren or the long ester test. Just kinda freaked me out.

Sym

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    can the night sweats be avoided with a lower dosage? Also the thought of having the AC on in the winter and fan is not good. Must be a bitch

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    thats bound to happen...i don't think there is anyway around that at the end of a cycle...after retaining all that water and not having the juice in ur system anymore...ur gonna have to get rid of it some how....i notice that i urinate more after coming off as well as night sweats....i would wake up and my pillow would be soaked....not fun

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slangin Roids
    can the night sweats be avoided with a lower dosage? Also the thought of having the AC on in the winter and fan is not good. Must be a bitch
    LOL..this is Texas bro. A cold front just came in so it's chilly, but it's been around 70 . I miss the snow! Christmas just doesn't feel right in 70 degree weather.

Sym

Thread Information