babygetoboy is offline New Member

Help With Volume Of Spot Injections and Rotation

Hey guys, I have a question for my friend bily. He is starting his cycle today, and will be running EQ and Test E. He wanted to and is going to incorporate some spot injections in this run. Here are the spots he wants to use. Quads, Delts, Bi's, Outer Head Tri, Rear Head Tri, perhaps glutes. He will be using 1.4cc of Test E and 1.2cc of EQ EOD. (No comments on his cycle please, he knows what he is doing.) He was just wondering, how would you guys rotate this cycle, and how much can or should he put in Bi and both tri's with this amount of oil. I hope this was clear! Thanks guiys.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by babygetoboy
    Hey guys, I have a question for my friend bily. He is starting his cycle today, and will be running EQ and Test E. He wanted to and is going to incorporate some spot injections in this run. Here are the spots he wants to use. Quads, Delts, Bi's, Outer Head Tri, Rear Head Tri, perhaps glutes. He will be using 1.4cc of Test E and 1.2cc of EQ EOD. (No comments on his cycle please, he knows what he is doing.) He was just wondering, how would you guys rotate this cycle, and how much can or should he put in Bi and both tri's with this amount of oil. I hope this was clear! Thanks guiys.
    No need for spot injections with that mix. Tell him to keep it simple and just rotate glutes/quads

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    no need for the spot injec's- like toolman said

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    You have longer esters with those two. Quads, glutes and delts are plenty of spots, when you get into ED or EOD injection then you will want to consider spot injections.

Even with the long esters he is going to run it EOD, he runs everything EOD, he's found it to give more constant blood levels and results and less sides. So that is why he wants to do spot injections, so does anyone know how he would go aobut rotating those sites and how much each spot inject can take/

anyone else have any ideas?

Thread Information