THE PUMP is offline Member

Question nola/clomid/proviron

My qustion is why does everyone only consider nolva or clomid for pct when proviron is cheaper and as effective when i say everyone i dont really mean 100% everyone but atleast from what ive seen id say 90% of people run nolva through there cycle to prevent gyno when proviron can be run instead and its cheaper and ive also noticed that clomid is recomended over nolva for pct why is this because im under the understanding that clomid is just another angle to sell nolva as there both literly the same compound?so why not just stick to nolva for pct right through or vice a versa (clomid)

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    My qustion is why does everyone only consider nolva or clomid for pct when proviron is cheaper and as effective when i say everyone i dont really mean 100% everyone but atleast from what ive seen id say 90% of people run nolva through there cycle to prevent gyno when proviron can be run instead and its cheaper and ive also noticed that clomid is recomended over nolva for pct why is this because im under the understanding that clomid is just another angle to sell nolva as there both literly the same compound?so why not just stick to nolva for pct right through or vice a versa (clomid)
    proviron actually suppresses the hpta, makes it impossible to fully recover and should not be run during pct

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    proviron actually suppresses the hpta, makes it impossible to fully recover and should not be run during pct
    same as hcg , why neither one should be run during pct

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    the use of clomid allows you to recover, the nolva is used b/c at this point your body has a lot of built up estro in the blood, and we dont want that to combat with the clomid, HCG and proviron suppress you, which is why when taken HCG in the middle of a cycle, you can see a surge of strengh gain...this is not what we want during a PCT. I really only use proviron to help with sexual function while on long cycles or when taking deca ...its just to keep the girlfriend happy...lol

HW,

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Understood tanks lads.

Thread Information