Thread: homemade gear

stump is offline New Member

homemade gear

I have homemade gear that is crystalizing, do you recommend warming up the solution to break down the crystals before injecting or not?

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    try and get a hold of billybathgate, or look in the chem forum.

righton is offline Senior Member
    You could do that or add a bit more BA(1/2 cc or so) to see if it still crashes.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    what exactly are you trying to make

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    what exactly are you trying to make
    It is already made it is 300/mg prop. and after sitting for a while it crystalizes but after 30 secs. in the microwave it dissolves, I just don't want it to crystalize IM cause the prop alone is sore enough w/o trying to have to deal w. that, but I wonder if I leve the crystals in the form they are if I miss out on som mg per cc?

Quote Originally Posted by stump
    It is already made it is 300/mg prop. and after sitting for a while it crystalizes but after 30 secs. in the microwave it dissolves, I just don't want it to crystalize IM cause the prop alone is sore enough w/o trying to have to deal w. that, but I wonder if I leve the crystals in the form they are if I miss out on som mg per cc?
    300mg/ml no wonder it crashed...go over to the lab forum...you will find your answers there.....goodluck bro

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stump
    I have homemade gear that is crystalizing, do you recommend warming up the solution to break down the crystals before injecting or not?
    warm it up in some hot tap water. That should do you fine. You really should try to avoid the microwave. 300mg/ml prop is going to be nearly impossible to suspend at room temp without a lot of solvent. Honestly, the pain is going to be about the same whether it crashes in your muscle or you add enough solvent to dissolve it. Either way you're in for a lot of pain. Is there any way that you can dilute it? Maybe down to 150 mg/ml?
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 01-26-2004 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    warm it up in some hot tap water. That should do you fine. You really should try to avoid the microwave. 300mg/ml prop is going to be nearly impossible to suspend at room temp without a lot of solvent. Honestly, the pain is going to be about the same whether it crashes in your muscle or you add enough solvent to dissolve it. Either way you're in for a lot of pain. Is there any way that you can dilute it? Maybe down to 150 mg/ml?
    I would like to but I am not the chemist of this insane concauction, I am merely a foolish gear user ready to inject myself w. 300 mg prop.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    whoever made your prop really wasn't thinking. If i were you i'd get 2 new sterile vials. Put half of the prop in each, using a sterile syringe. Then add an equal part of sterile oil to each. Take a 5 cc syringe and withdraw some benzyl alcohol, and add it to each vial. drop, shake, drop, shake, etc, until all the crystals have dissolved. You might not need to use all 5cc's of it. hopefully you won't. Make sure to do proper sterilization, swab the stopper on the sterile vials each time you're putting a needle into them,
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 01-26-2004 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    whoever made your prop really wasn't thinking. If i were you i'd get 2 new sterile vials. Put half of the prop in each, using a sterile syringe. Then add an equal part of sterile oil to each. Take a 5 cc syringe and withdraw some benzyl alcohol, and add it to each vial. drop, shake, drop, shake, etc, until all the crystals have dissolved. You might not need to use all 5cc's of it. hopefully you won't. Make sure to do proper sterilization, swab the stopper on the sterile vials each time you're putting a needle into them,
    good advice bro,but why not use more BB as i'm sure his BA is high enough...just trying to keep the pain out as much as humanley possable

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    good advice bro,but why not use more BB as i'm sure his BA is high enough...just trying to keep the pain out as much as humanley possable
    Well guys I heated the 300 mg prop up over a pilot light, injected over 24 hrs. ago worked out the day of injection and day after. I dont feel much more sore than I would off sust., guess I lucked out...and that was injected into my delt.

Thread Information