partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

MODS: is it wrong to ask....

i read a post about a guy paying a certain price for a stack and it got me thinking. i was just curious to see what people on teh board pay for different "items" since we all live in different parts of the country/world.would it be wrong to post our paying price?just curious.i don't want to cause a problem.thanks for you time guys

ptbyjason Guest
    We have a list of black market prices on Anabolic Review. I don't see any reason why people couldn't post what they pay. I don't want this to turn into a swap meet or anything, but I don't think it will hurt. I have a feeling everyone will pay about the same for everything, but I might be wrong. If nothing else we may find out who is getting ripped off.

pump man is offline Junior Member
    sound's like a invite for a scam to me .

ptbyjason Guest
    I know partyboynyc has been around for awhile so I don't think he is trying to be a source. But if it turns out that someone uses it as a way to sell/scam this whole thread and any other thread will be deleted.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    If I am correct, partyboy is a member at elitefitness.com as well. I would be happy to post what I am paying.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I have no problem posting what I pay this is a good site everyone here knows the rules about not posting sources

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    You have to pay for gear?

How odd.

BA

Mike Guest
    Post it - but if I start getting a bunch of PMs bout other members and if they're a 'reliable source' then I'll just tell ya'll to shut up

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Yea I gotta pay for gear except for the stuff I brew

i know you don't know me but...

i have alot of respect for this board and all of it's members, from newbies to MODS.i would never disrespect the board or the MODS by sourse posting or insinuating the sale of gear.i just thought it would be cool to see what we all pay since we all live in different parts of the US and even world.thought it may be cool for teh rookies so they don't get scammed and know a realistic price to pay for somethings.thanks to all you guys who had my back and said good things about me when wrote the original post.i have to run out now but i'll drop some numbers for you guys from the NYC/NJ area.thanks again guys.i hope it will be helpful.

4plates is offline Banned
    in NY i pay about 12-16 us dollers for 1 cc of just about anything
    dbol 35$ per 100

let me think off the top of my head

test prop 20ml/50mg = $20
    test suspension 20ml/100mg = $150
    maxigan EQ= $ 180
    serostim GH = $400
    dbol = $70 / 100
    anadrol = $200/100
    winny= $300/20ml
    clen = $70/ 100

i'll get my sourses price sheet out lster and give you guys teh lowdown. prices are kinda bullshit , btu since i bring my source alot of "clients" i usually get most of my cycle free or at little cost at all, since i knwo what he pays for all this shit really.

CYCLEON Guest
    I dont want to tell you what I pay - It would only depress you fellas I think the thread is a good idea tho cause some people need to have an idea what is a reasonable price range so the local doesnt bend them over

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    There really isn't a problem with this thread though it is an invite for scammers and guys to try hitting each other up for their hook-ups.

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    I dont want to tell you what I pay - It would only depress you fellas
    The only person who could depress me are those who pick up direct from Mexico, and still I have most of their prices beaten

You never pmd me oh well you smell

Mike Guest
    Hey IG -

I live in SD, RIGHT by the border for Mexico......do the math - I got you beat

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    this post is definatley a good idea. we have enough vets and our mods are good. if any scammers show thier face, someone will stop 'em real quick.

partyboy, those are good prices. all that stuff's more expensive upstate.

for you southern cali boys- i'm jealous. mexico is soooooo close.

CYCLEON Guest
    oh well you smell
    actually I do - darn DNP

Thread Information