Honest Abe is offline Associate Member

post cycle roid rage?

can someone please help me out here, i seemed fine while i was on cycle and now in my post cycle i got a really short fuse, even the stupidest stuff pisses me off, and stuff that i wouldn't normally make an issue out of i blow up into a huge deal. could it be clomid? and is this normal. has anyone else experienced this?

thanks for your help
    abe

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    just hormone changes bro..they are gonna fluctuate until you get your body back to normal....and maybe you are just a little upset that your cycle is over,but it has to be over so you can get clean and get started on your next....just hang in there
    i could tell you something that happened to me,but i really dont think i should put it in black and white..lets just say.i have a court date and another cat has a broken leg,fractured skull and 7 missing teeth because i let it get the best of me...but come to think of it,he deserved it.so you see if you can direct your agression for positive actions then it isnt really a problem

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I get that way too during PCT I just thought it was because my blood levels are all out of wack.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    I feel exactly the same when I use clomid during my pct. None of these symptoms appear when I use nolva, arimidex or proviron instead. I hate clomid for this reason.

Thread Information