Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

pills vs. running - clomid, nolvadex

i've got clomid and nolvadex pills for now. i'm seeing a lot of posts about running the stuff and im sure i can get the powders no problem. is there an advantage to running vs pills? and, when you run i've read you mix with everclear and i can get the ratios, but do you mix it with your gear when you run it or run it separate? obviously you don't want to run it into a vein

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    i'm not exactly clear on your statement here, but it seems to me that yu may be under the impression that you inject clomid or nolva. these aren't ever used with injection, only orally.

maybe my head is cloudy today, but maybe you should clarify your question.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    mix with everclear?
    there are liquids and pills, various mg- all taken orally

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    they do have liquid nolva and clomid but those are intended to be drank.. maybe thats the confusion.

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

running

whenever i hear the term "run" it tells me with a needle, maybe there's confusion there.

i've read thru motoxxxguy posts and others to mix the powders with everclear in conjunciton with the term "run"

i dont understand though why you would mix with everclear and be drinking alcohol. why would anyone want to drink alcohol with AS is what i was thinking. i could see buying powders vs pills to save money, but it seems to me you could just put some in your protein shake or a hundred other ways and cut out the middle man (everclear).

Thread Information