Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bartleby is offline Member

QV Enanthate Batch #013

whats up guys...I know there have been some threads involving batch #013 recently and I wanted to know personal feedback from anyone who used it...good or bad...I got batch #013 and am now a little hesitant, so if you guys have some personal experience please let me know...thanks

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i gave up using qv when i got some bad 007 and 009 vials........that being said, i didnt use any of the 013's, but some of those have come up questionable as well.

there are a few bros on this board who have used it, so i'll bump this for ya......

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    i gave up using qv when i got some bad 007 and 009 vials........that being said, i didnt use any of the 013's, but some of those have come up questionable as well.

there are a few bros on this board who have used it, so i'll bump this for ya......

peace I4L
    thanks for the info bro, I appreciate it, ive heard that and thats why ive been skeptical about using the batch...bump for personal experiences...thanks again

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I started out my current cycle with some qv test cyp but switched over to enan #007 50ml at the 3rd week. I have not seen any gains to speak of. I am not sure what the deal is. I have the newest 50ml batch #010 that I could throw in but my cycle is about over. I don't know if I should act like I wasn't on anything and start right up with a new batch or take a couple month break. sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    im in my second week of 013 qv enanthate, and qv EQ. i read all of that **** about it but, if i dont see any gains by week 7 or 8, im just gonna toss it then get some other stuff. i really hope the guys who said it waas ****ty, just had a bad diet and training program
    yeah same here...there was a couple of guys on here that had probs with it, but a lot of guys that were having good gains with it...not sure what to make of it, but I dont wanna stick myself and waste time with sh***y gear...anymore replies on batch #013 let us know...

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Well I took my first shot of Batch #13 today so we will see. I will keep you posted on gains.

Man I hope My **** is not like that but we will see soon enough.

But i got enough prop for about 8 weeks so if the enan does not work I will order about 2 more bottles of prop and just do that with my EQ .I won't use QV again if the enan is **** . I don't have that kind of money to spend on somehting that does not produce gains, ya know. QV Is falling very badley in their quality and if this keeps up I don't know of anybody that will use them.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I am seriously considering human grade test from here on out. I would rather pay more to mitigate the "perceived risk" with qv test enan that exists right now.

Same here bro. My enan bottles cost 50.00 a piece and for as many as I bouhgt I could of went the Human gade test way. But you know what is weird I have heard good reviews on the prop, EQ, and winny I don't know why the Enan is like it is. But I am going to get human grade next time.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I'm just beginning week five with 013 and it's starting to kick in. I'm up about 4 lbs. in the last week.

Well, that's good bro.I hope mine works as well for me as it is for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I'm just beginning week five with 013 and it's starting to kick in. I'm up about 4 lbs. in the last week.
    good to hear!!! vaeltaire and whiteykauai keep us posted...i will be posting up too...

k bro I will

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I just checked my other vial it is also batch 13. This is great, i went from batch 4 (if i remember correctly) which supposedly has one of the highest BA contents to batch 13 which apparently might be ****. Well i wont start that batch for another week and a half. I will keep every one posted as well. However i will say i had excellent results with QV deca but that was my first cycle and it was in high dosages. Lets keep this thread going.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I just checked my other vial it is also batch 13. This is great, i went from batch 4 (if i remember correctly) which supposedly has one of the highest BA contents to batch 13 which apparently might be ****. Well i wont start that batch for another week and a half. I will keep every one posted as well. However i will say i had excellent results with QV deca but that was my first cycle and it was in high dosages. Lets keep this thread going.
    cool bro...keep us updated on the enan...good luck...

gonna bump this one up...someone else just had a prob with this batch...7 weeks in, no gains...i think im gonna get rid of this sh*t and get something else...i dont think ill be buying from qv again either its too hit or miss and I dont feel like wasting my money...ill pay a couple extra bucks and buy some human grade...

I got good gains with batch 013

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member
    sorry to bring bad news to you guys but i have been on this batch # 013 of QV Test Enanthate and it is ****...i did only pay $27 for each bottle but still... in 9 weeks i gained 7-9lbs which is doable without juice...all this **** does is HURT and BAD... im going to stick with underground labs from the US from now on...in my mind its better quality and you get your 10ccs you paid for no short bottles with the underground ****..

one quick question how long should i wait till i can start a new cycle being this one sucked so bad??

well buddy some of the more experienced guys say they have had good gains, so i will continue to use it, also it doesnt hurt at all. i got my enanthate for $22, so its not very bad if i dont get great results, the EQ was around $32. but 3 vials of that and enanthate its starts getting costly
    yeah i noticed that too...maybe these guys are blaming the gear for lack of diet/training/rest...many of the experienced guys have gotten good results...also 9 pds in 9 weeks isnt to shabby if your diet/training have not been very good....keep this bumped for more results on this particular batch...

well buddy some of the more experienced guys say they have had good gains, so i will continue to use it, also it doesnt hurt at all. i got my enanthate for $22, so its not very bad if i dont get great results, the EQ was around $32. but 3 vials of that and enanthate its starts getting costly

I paid 130 bucks for my 10ml vial, and a little less for the EQ

But that is the going price up here. So i guess i cant complain too much

I paid 130 bucks for my 10ml vial, and a little less for the EQ

But that is the going price up here. So i guess i cant complain too much
    you paid more for the test than eq?? thats kinda odd, i guess its just where you are...$130 is a bit high, but if thats all you can get than it will have to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    you paid more for the test than eq?? thats kinda odd, i guess its just where you are...$130 is a bit high, but if thats all you can get than it will have to do...
    What did you pay for yours?

What did you pay for yours?
    $60 a vial...

$60 a vial...

was that a gym source or mail? Mine was gym, and i think if its a gym source you deffinately pay more.

was that a gym source or mail? Mine was gym, and i think if its a gym source you deffinately pay more.
    gym...but gym sources def tend to be higher...

i get mines from a pharmacia
    lucky lucky lucky lucky

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member
    my diet has been on point on or off juice...the reason why the more advanced people are having good gains is cause they are taking more then just test in there cycle all i took was test at 500mgs a week...that may explain why they are having good gains...and the reason why my shots hurt so much is cause i must be tender to BA and BB in the test...for some people it doesnt bother them

Quote Originally Posted by heytheresmoker
    my diet has been on point on or off juice...the reason why the more advanced people are having good gains is cause they are taking more then just test in there cycle all i took was test at 500mgs a week...that may explain why they are having good gains...and the reason why my shots hurt so much is cause i must be tender to BA and BB in the test...for some people it doesnt bother them
    I used to be a big fan of qv. i always got good stuff from them. I still am a fan, but if i dont gain anything from my batch 13, i will be pissed and wont buy qv ever again. However they are a reputable company and i think that i will have no problems with batch 13

ive always been a fan of QV as well...im gonna see how everyone does on this batch and then decide whether or not to toss it...dont know if Ill be buying QV again either way, seems like too much of hit or miss...good luck anyways DemonDeacon...

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    im on my QV enan right now, but am not sure what batch # i have. ill check it and let u all know how it works out. peace

Quote Originally Posted by LebaneseMuscle
    im on my QV enan right now, but am not sure what batch # i have. ill check it and let u all know how it works out. peace
    cool bro...let us know...

jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    I'd like to be kept updated on this as well, since I've had probs with this batch as most of your know.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    I'm in week 9 of a 12 week cycle ( I'm also using Qv Deca 300 with it too). I have had great results up like 15-20lbs in mass, and my strength has skyrocketed off of it. I feel great, lots of my friends know i'm on right now, and everytime they see me they are like " **** you're getting bigger every week" . So in my opinion batch 13 is legit. Go to www.qualityvet.com.mx and check for your self. It's actually overdosed.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well, be warned that batch #007, which messed up my first cycle, was listed as overdosed as well. I would never trust QVs own website on the strength of their test -only an independent lab.

Chfangedman is offline New Member
    What's the good word brothers. I have been following this thread very closely but have not thrown in my 2 cents yet because I've been trying to figure out what it is still. I just took my second shot in week seven. At about week 5 I was up about 7 lbs from194 or so to 201. I was stoked to be making gains but at the same time I was expecting it to be easier, now I see how foolish I was being. Any ways back to my story. At the beggining of week 6 I went through some real tough s*** with a girlfriend. I didn't eat a full meal for a week. I lost all my weight gains and completely lost my focus. Then I started hearing about others having problems with batch 13 and I started blaming it on the gear. Anyways I'm at week 7 now and I've got my focus back. I'm heading to the promise land to get some more gear, I'm still debating if I should keep with the QV or get something else. I had planned a 10 week enanthate cycle. I'm considering exending it because of my hiatus. You guys think this is safe? How long could I stretch this cycle out? I was thinking about another 7 weeks that would be 14 total What do you guys think? I'm not gonna say whether or not I think this batch is legit for sure, but I know for sure that my balls have shrunk, my face has gotten on swoll despite taking nolva and exemastane throughout cycle and when I was focused I was making gains although it was harder and slower than I woud have liked. Like everybody says though, this stuff is not a miracle in a bottle. Everything checks out with the website and the tests. I'm gonna stop worrying about the gear and start worrying about my diet and dedication and I'm pretty sure that good gains will happen.

Yeah bro I got pct in good order. I have liquid clomid and nolva and tribulis as far as I know this should be good for pct. How long is your cycle gonna be? 10 or 14 wks?

Did you say that you think it is arder to recover from a ten week cycle than a 14 week cycle or the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    I'm in week 9 of a 12 week cycle ( I'm also using Qv Deca 300 with it too). I have had great results up like 15-20lbs in mass, and my strength has skyrocketed off of it. I feel great, lots of my friends know i'm on right now, and everytime they see me they are like " **** you're getting bigger every week" . So in my opinion batch 13 is legit. Go to www.qualityvet.com.mx and check for your self. It's actually overdosed.
    thats what I need to hear about batch #13...keep us updated bro sounds like youre doing good....

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

QV Gear

whats up guys...I know there have been some threads involving batch #013 recently and I wanted to know personal feedback from anyone who used it...good or bad...I got batch #013 and am now a little hesitant, so if you guys have some personal experience please let me know...thanks
    QV gear isn't the best quality and the injection sites are painful. I would switch to another brand. Tornell is good and isn't painful and costs about the same.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information