Chapman393 is offline Associate Member

Tylers Detox & Milk Thistle

I need to know if I should take both Tylers and Milk Thistle or just Tylers Detox for my liver. I can't find any Tylers Detox either also how much should I take with the cycle I am on. Posted at the bottom. Thanks

Come on just a little help. Please.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I usually take the thistle throughout and do the detox post cycle...I've never used tyler detox, but I use mediclear which does a great job...I actually gain 4-5 pounds in the 2 weeks i'm using it, and I keep the weight, it's not water either, I can't explain it but my nutritionist warned i would put on some weight...the same thing happens when i use it before i start a cycle...I guess it free up the liver and allows it to produce alll those wonderful enzymes and hormones etc...without being backed up with all those toxins. Oh ya no dairy or red meat for 2 weeks during detox is a good idea too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I usually take the thistle throughout and do the detox post cycle...I've never used tyler detox, but I use mediclear which does a great job...I actually gain 4-5 pounds in the 2 weeks i'm using it, and I keep the weight, it's not water either, I can't explain it but my nutritionist warned i would put on some weight...the same thing happens when i use it before i start a cycle...I guess it free up the liver and allows it to produce alll those wonderful enzymes and hormones etc...without being backed up with all those toxins. Oh ya no dairy or red meat for 2 weeks during detox is a good idea too.
    So you don't do teh Liver detox during the cycle. Why?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I find the thistle is enough...besides I like to eat lots of red meat and take in lots of dairy during my cycle...the mediclear recommends you not to take any red meat or dairy (things that are harder to digest) while detoxing. I don't see anything wrong with taking both...I just don't think it's necessary! When I started doing gear there was no such thing as MT or good DETOX supplements, and Ive done atleast 12-15 cycles witn orals in all of them and my liver is still without incident...but we are all different...I'm just giving you my .02 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I find the thistle is enough...besides I like to eat lots of red meat and take in lots of dairy during my cycle...the mediclear recommends you not to take any red meat or dairy (things that are harder to digest) while detoxing. I don't see anything wrong with taking both...I just don't think it's necessary! When I started doing gear there was no such thing as MT or good DETOX supplements, and Ive done atleast 12-15 cycles witn orals in all of them and my liver is still without incident...but we are all different...I'm just giving you my .02 cents
    Cool thanks Mallet you answered what I needed to know.

Thread Information