JAYWHITE is offline Junior Member

another anadrol question

Hey sorry to keep posting this same subject. Which one is better for quality gains dbol or abombs. If I use abombs will I keep some of the gains from them. I looked on a ranking chart it says the ability to keep gains from anadrol was a 1. 1 being the lowest 10 being the highest. Dbols were rated a 3 for ability to keep gains. I f that is what Im interested should I use dbol instead or do any of you find them to be practiclly the same.

cycle #2
    week 1-4 a-boms 50-100 mgs ed
    week 1-10 sust 250 750 mgs 3x a week
    clomid pct/nolva on hand

NoLimits is offline Member
    You will get both for answers... I don't think either will give you permanent gains. They are great for jump-starting your cycle, they will give you great strength increases and muscle pumps, but both to me make me retain water big time. I don't use either one anymore. I just don't like that puffy look in the face, neck and body!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYWHITE
    Hey sorry to keep posting this same subject. Which one is better for quality gains dbol or abombs. If I use abombs will I keep some of the gains from them. I looked on a ranking chart it says the ability to keep gains from anadrol was a 1. 1 being the lowest 10 being the highest. Dbols were rated a 3 for ability to keep gains. I f that is what Im interested should I use dbol instead or do any of you find them to be practiclly the same.

cycle #2
    week 1-4 a-boms 50-100 mgs ed
    week 1-10 sust 250 750 mgs 3x a week
    clomid pct/nolva on hand
    I wouldn't do anadrol unless your over 220lbs...save those bad boys for when you need to take more than 50mgs of d-bol/day...a-bombs are not for the novice. I also believe that chart is wrong on keepable gains. Plus you'll feel better on d-bol i find.

Thread Information