Thread: mexico

jrwhite12345 is offline New Member

mexico

everyone seems to have a different take on this. i'm not looking to bring a lot of stuff over. i wanted to get some sustanon preloads. question is, will it set off the metal detector if i walk it through? other questions: can winny tabs be bought in mexico, under what brand name? what other orals would be a good stack with sustanon? how much should i pay for each product? thanks for any help.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Everything else is pretty simple to find and based mostly on opinion. I use stanzanol 100 from QV so I dont by orals for winny. I by pink Thai dbol 's, denkal anavar . 1000 dbol should cost arount 100-200 depending where you go. Winny is 50 bucks for 20ml and the anaver cost me aroung .25 a pill.

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    The metal detector shouldn't go on.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    drive through a lot easier safer. buy enough so you don't have to go back for stuid things should have had all together. never start without all your gear.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy jr,

It depends on where you are going. Sounds like its easier to cross by driving in TJ. With Texas border towns, don't even think about driving across. With non-local white folks (black too) they will search your car. If you walk, its a piece of cake. There aren't any metal detectors either. I go to Nuevo Laredo, Mx 'bout 3 times a year. I'm going again Feb. 13-16.

Stengun

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Sten...IT'S WAAY easier to drive from TJ. and from the sounds of it, walk anywhere else.

Thread Information