Ambulance is offline Member

Deca/Test 15 weeks

..........The Cycle
    Weeks 1-15 ::::: Test Enanthate ::::: 600mg a week
    Weeks 1-14 ::::: Deca ::::: 400mg a week
    Weeks 8-24 ::::: Clenbuterol ::::: 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    Weeks 1-30 ::::: Track or Cell Tech ::::: 15g a day (5g before workout, 5g after, 5g before bed w/protein & flaxseed shake)
    PCT Clomid... 300/100/50
    Nolvadex on hand for Anti-E

20 years old, 6'2, 215lbs 17% bodyfat, hoping to be down to 15% before cycle.

Some told me to keep the test at 500mg but i would really like to bump it to 600mg in case its underdosed and in general cause i don't want to waste it and am unable to save for later use.

I'm using so much creatine because i got a shxtload of it for free..so why not ya know

this is a bulking cycle, the clen is thrown in just to minimize fat gain for those who are wondering....

Any reason why no ones replying, am i not loved? lol

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Looks good to me.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    ..........The Cycle
    Weeks 1-15 ::::: Test Enanthate ::::: 600mg a week
    Weeks 1-14 ::::: Deca ::::: 400mg a week
    Weeks 8-24 ::::: Clenbuterol ::::: 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    Weeks 1-30 ::::: Track or Cell Tech ::::: 15g a day (5g before workout, 5g after, 5g before bed w/protein & flaxseed shake)
    PCT Clomid... 300/100/50
    Nolvadex on hand for Anti-E

20 years old, 6'2, 215lbs 17% bodyfat, hoping to be down to 15% before cycle.

Some told me to keep the test at 500mg but i would really like to bump it to 600mg in case its underdosed and in general cause i don't want to waste it and am unable to save for later use.

I'm using so much creatine because i got a shxtload of it for free..so why not ya know
    looks good the only thing i would say is just take 10g of creatine a day max, even on AAS your be hard pushed to absorb that much, save your money bro, make it last.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    looks good,,, is this your first cycle?

Looks good Bro, except as much as I like Deca , it takes a bit longer to clear, so I'd back it up one more week to 12. Also, I'd run the Nolva all the way through @ 10mg at least, especially since you're running 2 Bloater's!
    I'm glad to see your previous situation has changed!
    Good Luck!
    TSW

borderbound is offline Junior Member
    i agree with 7th end the deca sooner
    if you dont want left over deca it wont hurt to up the amount the first 4 weeks
    and no worries with 600mg of test a week you dont even want to know what
    the monsters of our sport use for test per week

but then again im a freak

toolman is offline Banned
    I'd skip the clen ambulance. Didnt you end up in the hospital on your last cycle with heart issues?

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I'd skip the clen ambulance. Didnt you end up in the hospital on your last cycle with heart issues?
    Hmmmm, I didn't know about that Ambulance...aren't you only 20?
    If that's true, Toolman may have a point...At least see the Doc first, make sure she's tickin' right.....Top 40 hit's aren't as enjoyable in ICU.... better safe than sorry Bro.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    If I remember correctly I dont think there was anything wrong with his heart I think he overreacted with the heavy breathing and high heart rate sides.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Looks good Bro, except as much as I like Deca , it takes a bit longer to clear, so I'd back it up one more week to 12. Also, I'd run the Nolva all the way through @ 10mg at least, especially since you're running 2 Bloater's!
    I'm glad to see your previous situation has changed!
    Good Luck!
    TSW
    Yea I'd drop the deca at week 10 and carry the testosterone longer, like to week 14 or 15. I did this and actually towards the end the deca and test maxes out the receptors anyways in about 9 weeks so continuing past is just waste = no additional benefit. Carrying the test out a few weeks maybe even tapering off down to 100 mg a week on the final 2 can help you get your testosterone restarted in PCT. I am now about 14 days past my last 100 mg testosterone injection that was taken on week #16, I only spent 2 or 3 days with zero testosterone and I believe my HTPA has restarted nicely, getting morning woodies again, I am on clomid and tribulus post cycle therapy and very happy that my recovery is very much underway and I dare say my natural testosterone feels like its higher then before I did my cycle. Getting labs done tomorrow so I will find out how low or high all that stuff is soon enough. Actually in a way this is 14 days after last inject, I was hoping to document having low testosterone so this is why my timing but my nutz have grown back very nicely in the last 5 days and now the after 3 days of not being able to get a hard on, the morning wood is back so that means testosterone is coming back.

All this excessive talking - deca can inhibit a HTPA recovery and the longer it takes to recover, the more gains you will loose in PCT. This is why shorten the deca, continue the test several weeks past deca, then when you PCT your recovery will work better then trying to PCT right away after deca. Took me about 3 weeks to get the deca out of my system so you cant even take clomid PCT therapy until at least 3 weeks after last deca shot, in the meantime you can be crashing and crashing on testosterone, low testosterone/high estrogen and high prolactins damage your nuts and your ability to recover. Also since you are doing deca, add Vitamin B-6 to your clomid therapy, helps get rid of the extra deca prolactins.

Al 240b is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    this is a bulking cycle, the clen is thrown in just to minimize fat gain for those who are wondering....
    Hey, can you elaborate on the Clen . And where can I find it, is it over the counter, prescription....??
    Thanks,
    Al 240B

Quote Originally Posted by Al 240b
    Hey, can you elaborate on the Clen . And where can I find it, is it over the counter, prescription....??
    Thanks,
    Al 240B
    Clen is a Beta-2 Symphatomimetic, and has a Anti-Catabolic effect by reducing the rate of which protein/Amino's are reduced in a muscle cell, therfore enlarging the cell, which in my experience keeps me hard..which is why I like it during PCT.
    It also increases Body Temp slightly, which aids in burning fat.

I think (THINK) it was originally produced for "asthma patients" but due to so many drugs available for the same thing, with longer half lives, it's pretty much not prescribed in the US, the FDA frowns on releasing the OK for drugs, if another one that does the same thing, but with a longer half life is available.....(That's just something I heard)...besides that it's all political/$$ driven anyway.
    Check out the Steroid Profiles here at AR (Go to Home Page..Top of the List)

thanks for all of the great feedback, i'll return later on to post a longer reply. Off to practice...see ya!

shootdeep is offline Member
    one more thing bro, if you're worried about the bodyfat i would use the trac over the cell-tech. i've used both and i think trac is far better than cell-tech. actually, i think cell-tech sucks and it gives me the $hit$ pretty bad too....way too much sugar IMO.

Thanks shoot, you rock.

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    looks good man. i personally have never used deca , nor will i ever. i would have every negative side, and plus the detection time is no good. ill be in the military in a few months and deca stays detectable too long. a friend of mine in the army just got popped for juicin'. he cried 'prohormones' but they are banned too, and they dont believe him anyways. hes assed out. but anyways bro, good luck and if you eat clean youll drop those body fat points easy.

Thread Information