Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148

    Thumbs up Buff's finished cycle...

    This is it boys and girls...

    Finally finished what I'm gonna run next...

    If you got a few seconds to check it out...

    Let me know what you all think...

    I have it in Excel format and it makes more sense that way...

    Had to much extra time on my hands today...

    D-Bol Weeks 1-4 50mg ED
    Test Prop Weeks 1-3 100mg EOD
    Test Ent Weeks 1-3 600mg Weeks 4-12 900mg
    Deca weeks 1-12 600mg
    Tren Ent Weeks 7-12 500mg
    Proviron Weeks 3-12 25-50mg (depending on estrogen sides)
    Test Prop Weeks 13-15 100mg EOD
    Clen Weeks 11-12, 15-16, and 19-20 120mcg ED (2 week on/off)
    T3 starting Week 11 ramping up to 250mcg ED peak weeks
    12-14 then slowly taper down over weeks 15-17
    Clomid PCT Weeks 16-18
    Tribestan PCT Week 18 2000mg ED, Week 19 1500mg ED, Week 20 1000mg ED

    Goal is to go from 230lbs 20%BF current to 240lbs plus at 15% BF or less...

    Then take a few months off and run a straight up cutting cycle so by end
    of summer 2004 close to single digit BF% for first time in long time...
    Last edited by Jack87; 01-26-2004 at 07:28 PM.

  2. #2
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    BTW will have Bromo just incase... Deca /Tren could cause gyno, but
    I'm usually good to go withn that combo... Only estrogen gyno seems
    to bother me...

  3. #3
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    Did you pull this cycle out of the begginer stack section???...JK... lol . t3 seems a little high!...but other than that it looks awesome, you've definately done your homework bro!
    How long for the tren ena to start working...I see your running it for 6 weeks.

  4. #4
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    I just posted this over on Freakz too...

    Bro made a good point about the Tren Ent is gonna take
    time to kick in like any other Enanthate ester so I may
    extend it to 8-10 weeks for the Tren Ent...

    If it acts like Test Ent for me it usually takes 2-3 weeks to fully kick in...

    This is the baddest ass cycle I have run, the T3 is high, but there's
    a good reason for that...

    T3 is known to burn more BF% by those with higher BF levels...

    My goal with this is to get to my all time highest Bodyweight and then
    cut my BF% by 5% or better at the end of the cycle since it'll be almost
    summer by then...

    It's the 1mcg per Lb of bodyweight method that some bros rave about...

    I'm really not to concerned with the sides, since mostly they will just be
    alot of sweating and increased Body Temp,
    so I know I will be very uncomfortable, but nothing I can't deal with...

    Can't be any worse then DNP , cus that was option #2 to hit my target goal...

    And if the Target isn't hit I got them caps waiting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Did you pull this cycle out of the begginer stack section???...JK... lol . t3 seems a little high!...but other than that it looks awesome, you've definately done your homework bro!
    How long for the tren ena to start working...I see your running it for 6 weeks.
    Last edited by Jack87; 01-26-2004 at 08:10 PM.

  5. #5
    chuck89gt5.0's Avatar
    chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,196
    You think sides will just be some sweating and high body temp? Dude thats ALOT of gear, you better be ready for other sides than just that buddy. I see lots of acne filled balding rage in your future =)

  6. #6
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Bro I have used high doses before...
    Nothing different this time around...

    I have a high tolerance for most things...

    Not new at all to any of this, but thanks for
    your concerns and feedback... Alot of gear
    you are 100% correct about... It is...

    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    You think sides will just be some sweating and high body temp? Dude thats ALOT of gear, you better be ready for other sides than just that buddy. I see lots of acne filled balding rage in your future =)

  7. #7
    LilVito469's Avatar
    LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    1,315
    thats alot of juice for this newbie , but good luck

  8. #8
    Johnny Boy's Avatar
    Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Suckling at the teet
    Posts
    311
    From what I know, your cycle looks complete and well thought out. Good luck bro. Keep us posted on your progress.

  9. #9
    LilVito469's Avatar
    LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    1,315
    be shure to keep me informed on your progress to

  10. #10
    chuck89gt5.0's Avatar
    chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,196
    How often do you plan do inject and how many cc's each day?

  11. #11
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Pretty much for the whole cycle I'm looking at EOD
    injections with the exception of maybe weeks 4, 5, and 6
    Gear being used will be dosed at 300mg/ml for the Test
    and Deca and the Tren Ent 250mg/ml so 7 cc's per week
    for most of the cycle, more the weeks I'm running the Prop
    Last edited by Jack87; 01-26-2004 at 08:40 PM.

  12. #12
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Tribestan has gone up lately... about $32 per box
    when buying 5 boxes or more... But IMO it is needed
    after a heavy Deca /Tren cycle... Clomid is not enuf!!!
    I have learned that from experience... Trust me...

  13. #13
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    I will and keep in mind this is not my 2nd or 3rd cycle...
    More like the 8th or 9th and once you have gone up to
    higher doses you pretty much have to keep going there
    to see the gains you are looking for... I would use much
    less if I could, but this is where I'm at...

    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    be shure to keep me informed on your progress to

  14. #14
    DF2003's Avatar
    DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,699

    cycle

    looks good buff! wish you the best of luck and hope you hit those goals!

  15. #15
    magnusson is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    94
    looks good bud, have fun

  16. #16
    dizzle's Avatar
    dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    2,829
    looks just fine to me.

  17. #17
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    i like it...

    are you gonna run any L-dex, or arimadex to keep the bloat off, or just proviron ...

    BTW...what is tribestan...sound kinda like it has tribulas in it...is it a legal hormone???? never heard of it

  18. #18
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    I usually take t3 at 150mcg...but you've sparked my interest in this 1mcg per lb theory...I usually go by body temp, I keep track with a digital thermometer. Ya I was wondering if the tren was going to have enough time to kick in for ya. Keep me informed of your results as you go...I'm starting to cut in about 10 days or so. I almost went the dnp route myself!

    All things considered bro...I think your going to reach your goal!

    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I just posted this over on Freakz too...

    Bro made a good point about the Tren Ent is gonna take
    time to kick in like any other Enanthate ester so I may
    extend it to 8-10 weeks for the Tren Ent...

    If it acts like Test Ent for me it usually takes 2-3 weeks to fully kick in...

    This is the baddest ass cycle I have run, the T3 is high, but there's
    a good reason for that...

    T3 is known to burn more BF% by those with higher BF levels...

    My goal with this is to get to my all time highest Bodyweight and then
    cut my BF% by 5% or better at the end of the cycle since it'll be almost
    summer by then...

    It's the 1mcg per Lb of bodyweight method that some bros rave about...

    I'm really not to concerned with the sides, since mostly they will just be
    alot of sweating and increased Body Temp,
    so I know I will be very uncomfortable, but nothing I can't deal with...

    Can't be any worse then DNP, cus that was option #2 to hit my target goal...

    And if the Target isn't hit I got them caps waiting...

  19. #19
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I will and keep in mind this is not my 2nd or 3rd cycle...
    More like the 8th or 9th and once you have gone up to
    higher doses you pretty much have to keep going there
    to see the gains you are looking for... I would use much
    less if I could, but this is where I'm at...
    Well said bro...I just posted a thread on dosing...definately wish I could grow on 500/week of sus! would be alot cheaper that's for sure!

  20. #20
    w8tlifterty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    18
    Good luck on reaching your goal bro, definately attainable with your knowledge and cycle experience. I love the cycle, looks great, been planning on something very similar for my next go around....

  21. #21
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    No L-dex...

    Just Proviron and Novaldex if needed...

    Tribestan is a concentrated form of tribulas
    made by Sopharma Bulgaria 250mg per tab...

    Very good for PCT even though alot of bros
    say otherwise... After a Deca or Tren cycle it
    is a must for me to get the boys back in check...
    Clomid alone just isn't enough, Tribestan is very good,
    but must be taken at high doses to really work...

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i like it...

    are you gonna run any L-dex, or arimadex to keep the bloat off, or just proviron...

    BTW...what is tribestan...sound kinda like it has tribulas in it...is it a legal hormone???? never heard of it
    Last edited by Jack87; 01-27-2004 at 04:56 PM.

  22. #22
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    No L-dex...

    Just Proviron and Novaldex if needed...

    Tribestan is a concentrated form of tribulas
    made by Sopharma Bulgaria 250mg per tab...

    Very good for PCT even though alot of bros
    say otherwise... After a Deca or tren cycle it
    is a must for me to get the boys back in check...
    thanks bro...how do you think tribestan compares to say...biotest's Tribex500???...im having some troubles right now with my boys and ive been reading into adding some tribulas into my pct

  23. #23
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    I will be very honest with you... I have never tried Biotest's product..

    But about 3 years ago for the first time ever after a cycle with about
    500mg of deca a week for 12 weeks with 750mg of Test Ent I had a
    problem when I came off where I could not get little Buff to want to
    go to work

    Me and my girl at the time always got busy almost everyday and she
    was one of those girls that would always turn me on... and then about
    6 weeks after being off and after my Clomid PCT nothing

    It was the worse, cus it never happened before I guess and I had no
    sex drive for the next 2-3 weeks... I had heard of Tribestan and how
    it was used as a natural Viagra for years by relasing more LH so your
    balls make alot more natual test production...

    About 2 weeks into it I was back to normal and even more horny then
    usual, so I know it worked and I have used it ever since...

    You need high doses to really make it work like I outlined in my cycle...

    8 tabs a day is 2000ms which is what I take for the 1st week and then
    I drop it down to 6 tabs week 2 and so on until I'm back to normal...

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    thanks bro...how do you think tribestan compares to say...biotest's Tribex500???...im having some troubles right now with my boys and ive been reading into adding some tribulas into my pct
    Last edited by Jack87; 01-27-2004 at 05:32 PM.

  24. #24
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    buff...do you mind pm'ing me the site you order from?

  25. #25
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Just do a search on Yahoo... There's a ton of sites
    that sell it all for about the same price... Easy to find
    any problems let me know...

  26. #26
    usualsuspect's Avatar
    usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    2,936
    Looks like a fierce cycle Buff.

    Just curious bro, what brands of gear will you be running? UG labs?

  27. #27
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Yep...

    New UG Lab product...

    Testing things out, I'll fill you bros
    in later if you wanna know...

    Will be starting in about 3 weeks...

    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Looks like a fierce cycle Buff.

    Just curious bro, what brands of gear will you be running? UG labs?

  28. #28
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    More info I found on Tribestan...

    COMPOSITION:
    Proprietary Tribulus terrestris extract, 250 mg in one filmtablet

    ACTION:
    Tribestan is non-hormonal drug of plant origin with a stimulating effect on sexual function. Its active components are steroid saponins of furostanol type, isolated from the plant Tribulus terestris L. It restores and improves the male libido sexualis, improves and prolongs erection. It has a stimulating effect on spermatogenesis by increasing the number of spermatozoa and by improving their motility. Elevates the testosterone level. It improves libido sexualis in females, has a slight stimulating effect on ovulation, a favourable effect on vasomotor symptoms in natural and postcastration climacterium, as well as on subjective complaints of insomnia, general anxiety, irritability and apathy.

    INDICATIONS:
    In males - impotentia coeundi in Klinefelter's syndrome, varicocele, cryptorchism, hypotrophy of testes, Noonan's syndrome, sterility due to idiopathic oligoasthenozoospermia, idiopathic azoopermia. In females - frigidity, endocrine ovarian sterility, climacteric and post-castration syndrome with marked vasomotor and neurasthenic manifestations.

    CONTRAINDICATIONS:
    Not reported so far.

    SIDE EFFECTS:
    Not observed so far in over 18 years of application.

    DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
    Males - both the dosage and duration of the treatment are determined by the character and severity of the disease. The dose is most often 1-2 tablets, 3 times daily, during meals. The duration of the treatment is as follows: impotentia coeundi - at least 40-50 days, sterility - 70-90 days.
    Females - the treatment is strictly individual and depends on the severity of the disease. The dose is usually 1-2 tablets, 3 times daily, during meals. In cases of sterility, the drug is administered from day 1st to day 12th of the menstrual cycle. In post-castration and climacteric syndrome the treatment lasts 60-90 days. After attaining an improvement, the dose is reduced to 2 tablets daily for 50-60 days as a maintenance dose.

    MEDICINAL FORM AND PACKAGE:
    Packages with 60 filmtablets of 250 mg.


    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    buff...do you mind pm'ing me the site you order from?

  29. #29
    GRIPS's Avatar
    GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    newport beach bitch
    Posts
    271
    why did you start out with 600mg of enanthate test then 4m weeks later raise it to 900 mgs?

  30. #30
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Because weeks 1-3 I'm running Test Prop so my I can get a quick
    start with the cycle... then I'm running just the Test Enanthate
    until the end when I will run Test Prop again as the longer esters
    drop and clear my body... No reason to run 900mg of Test Ent the
    first 3 weeks... Will have plenty of Test doing it's job weeks 1-3...

    Quote Originally Posted by GRIPS
    why did you start out with 600mg of enanthate test then 4m weeks later raise it to 900 mgs?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •