HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member

Hey guys I got a few questions about Clomid and research sites.

Okay, I asked my source about a few Anti-E's and he said that the only one he could get was Nolvadex . And he also said that he never even heard of the other Anti-E's I mentioned (Clomid, ect.). So I'm gonna be kinda screwed at the end of my cycle.

So my questions are:

1. What exactly are these 'research sites'.

2. Are the Anti-E's that you can get off them illegal?

3. Is Clomid illegal?

4. If Clomid is illegal is there a way I can get it legally?

5. Do these 'research sites' scam people just as much as those steroid sites that claim they sell steroids ?

Oh, and by the way I did try to do a search for these questions and couldn't really find any straight answers to them. Mainly because the people that were asking them didn't really ask them properly.

But at least I found out other stuff I never knew.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeBoyZ
    Okay, I asked my source about a few Anti-E's and he said that the only one he could get was Nolvadex . And he also said that he never even heard of the other Anti-E's I mentioned (Clomid, ect.). So I'm gonna be kinda screwed at the end of my cycle.

So my questions are:

1. What exactly are these 'research sites'.

2. Are the Anti-E's that you can get off them illegal?

3. Is Clomid illegal?

4. If Clomid is illegal is there a way I can get it legally?

5. Do these 'research sites' scam people just as much as those steroid sites that claim they sell steroids ?

Oh, and by the way I did try to do a search for these questions and couldn't really find any straight answers to them. Mainly because the people that were asking them didn't really ask them properly.

But at least I found out other stuff I never knew.
    A research site is a way to sell these products legally to us.
    Technically the anti e's are illegal to pocess,but we are using them for research puposes only.
    Clomid is only legal by prescription.

all the research companies I've delt with were 100 % good.Anti e's are so cheap to make they have no reason to scam you.

Well, thanks for the straight answers. It's hard to get those sometimes. But one more question. These sites, right? Which ones should I stay away from? Because I've seen some that claim they sell Anti-E's AND steroids . I'm guessing these ones would probably rip me off no matter what I ordered from them? If I order from a research site out of my country will my order get stopped be customs? Even if it is just for 'research purposes only'.

And also, I heard of people ordering Clomid and other Anti-E's from on-line international pharmacies without a perscription. If I just go with one of these pharmacies will my **** get ****ed by customs?

Bump.

hatebreed5 is offline New Member
    Sent you a PM bro, check it out.

Thread Information